IE Protector And Tracks Eraser
Protector And Tracks Eraser aims to repair Internet Explorer browser by restoring default settings,
and prevent Web sites from running malicious code or changing your browser settings behind your back.
Features include options to repair IE default homepage settings,guard IE StartPage,IE title,IE search
engine,remove IE context menu items,IE toolbar buttons (remove) and various Internet options.
Tracks Eraser is very useful for cleaning up all evidence of your Internet activities. you will reclaim disk
space and increase your PC's performance by permanently deleting cookies file, IE cache files(Temporary Internet
Files), browser history, Typed URL History, Windows temp files,and many more types of surfing private data.
Tracks Eraser is a great privacy tool to protect your privacy!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5 above required
- 486 CPU or higher (Pentium recommended)
- 4MB of free memory (RAM).
|File Size:||1.11 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Key Features of IE Protector And Tracks Eraser:
- Startups Manager:Remove Browser hijack program at system startups.
- Remove IE Context Menu:Manage the extra text on context menu of IE.
- Remove IE Toolbar Buttons:Manage the extra buttons on toolbar of IE.
- Protect privacy:protect your privacy by deleting all surfing private data.
- Address Manager:Delete IE Typed URL History.
- Cookies Manager: Manage IE Cookies Files.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!