ID Shutdown Manager
ID Shutdown Manager provides the ability to remote shutdown, reboot or logoff networked computers
running Microsoft Windows (95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP) from a remote location on your network. Remote Shutdown
Manager allows remote execution of programs, remote installation on computers under Windows NT/2000/XP,
Wake on LAN and comprehensive system auditing.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor
- 32MB RAM
|File Size:||2.46 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $26.95 to buy|
Key Features of ID Shutdown Manager:
- Multi-platform. Works with Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP.
- Easy to use shutdown manager console: Allows clients to be grouped in folders for easy use.
- Additional HTML CGI based web interface to shutdown manager (requires separate web-server software).
Set multiple users and shutdown permissions. Allow certain staff to perform specified actions on different groups
of machines through a web-based interface.
- Complete command line interface to the shutdown manager application. Allows for batch files and scheduling.
- Wake on LAN: Wake up machines remotely (requires WOL compliant network cards). Automatic discovery of
MAC addresses for WOL.
- Comprehensive system auditing including:
- IP Address
- MAC Address of network card
- Computer Name
- Operating System and Service Pack
- Processor Type
- Number of Processors
- Physical Memory in Kb
- Disks Drives and Partition information including media type, connected network drives, volume labels and serial
numbers, size and free space.
- Primary Display Adapter model (where available for retrieval)
- Operating System Registered User and Company
- When Windows was started
- The currently logged in user
- The current domain (if any) the computer is logged on to.
- User Notification: Elect to warn users of shutdown/reboot/log-off operations or force immediately with
no warning. Allow or prevent user cancellation.
- Remote Program Execution (with 'Run As' style permissions for NT based clients).
- Scrolling Messages: An optional scrolling message may be sent with each command, or by itself.
- Serialised Security: Unique serial number for each licence, which is used when authorising shutdown
requests. A client will not accept a shutdown request that does not match its installed serial number.
- Prevent power off after shutdown. Elect not send power off command after shutdown for computer that are not
- Supports up to 9999 clients on a single manager machine. Maximum of 99 clients per group. Maximum of 1000 Groups.
(Depending on licence option). Browse the network to add clients or enter manually.
- 'NOW' client command line client options shutdown individual computers from command console.
- Easy client installation: Remote client installation capability for Windows NT/2000/XP computers. Install
your NT based clients from your desk. Template batch-file generator included for easy installations of Windows
9x clients over the network or by floppy disk.
- 0% processor usage while client is idle.
- Unique two client license costs nothing. Two clients licence FREE! Try it before you buy it. If you
have two, computers use gratis.
- Comprehensive Help System and Online documentation included for all packages.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!