HT Video Splitter & Joiner v2.0
HT Video Splitter & Joiner is an easy-to-use program that lets with which you can
split a video (play time, number, size, user section setting) and join videos (file to file,
section to section, file to section) regardless of the video formats.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 8.1 or above
- Windows Media Format SDK 9 or above
- Window Media Player 6.4 or above
|License:||Free to try, $26.99 to buy|
|Download Size:||6.86 MB|
HT Video Splitter & Joiner Features:
- Supports AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG, and WMV multi inputs and outputs
- Supports streaming output (WMV) for Internet broadcasting
- Multiple video files can be processed simultaneously or in one step. (You can specify a particular section for each file, or specify and edit a number of file sections.)
- Shows the current position in the video during playback, in units of frames and seconds; allows you to move to any position you want.
- Displays the video file’s properties in an easy to understand format.
- Provides a Preview function that allows you to view the edited file before saving.
- A large file can be split into several small video files (split by play time, by number of files, by file size).
- Sections being edited or only selected sections you select can be split into a number of files and saved. (The format of each file can be specified.)
- Multiple small files can be joined to form a single video file (regardless of video formats).
- Sections being edited or only selected sections you select can be joined to form into a single file (regardless of video formats)