|Make BestShareware.net your home page||Add BestShareware.net to your favorites|
|MAC Software | Linux Software | Pocket PC | iPod Software|
DVD Cloner 3 FAQs and Guide
DVD Cloner 2 has been upgrade to DVD Cloner 3. Click Here to Download DVD-Cloner 3
If you purchased DVD-Cloner 2 within the last 6 months, you can use your original register code and email to register DVD-Cloner 3.
1. How do I use DVD-Cloner 3 to clone a D9 DVD to a D5 DVD?
2. How do I use DVD-Cloner 3 to clone a D9 DVD to a D9 DVD?
3. How long does it take for DVD-Cloner 3 to clone a DVD?
4. Can I use DVD-Cloner 3 to back up my DVDs to the hard drive?
5. Does your trial version have any limitations?
6. Why won't my cloned DVD±RW disc play on the DVD drive, or DVD player?
7. What should I do if the second DVD-RW of a "Split Disc" set will not play on a DVD player?
8. When I try to clone a D9 disc to a single DVD, why does DVD-Cloner 3 display the message, "Can't fit on 1 disc, please try 'Movie Only' or 'Split Discs' option"?
1.Question: How do I use DVD-Cloner 3 to clone D9 DVD to D5 DVD?
Answer: To clone a D9 DVD to a D5 DVD, click the option form and select "Fit on 1 disc". Once the selection is made, click "Start" to begin the cloning process.
2.Question: How do I use DVD-Cloner 3 to clone a D9 DVD to a D9 DVD?
Answer: You must have a DVD burner, such as the Sony 700A, that supports double layer discs. You must also have a double layer disc to clone the contents to. Click the option form and select the "Fit on 1 disc" option. You must also ensure the "Clone to D9" checkbox is checked. Click "Start" to begin the cloning process.
Note: If the disc in the burner is not a double layer disc, it will be ejected when the cloning process begins. Once you clone to a double layer DVD+R, you cannot burn new contents onto the disc. When cloning to a D9 DVD, make sure you are cloning a D9 DVD. Cloning a D5 DVD to a D9 DVD would be inefficient.
3.Question: How long does it take for DVD-Cloner 2 or DVD-Cloner 3 to clone a DVD?
Answer: The cloning time depends on the computer configuration, the burning speed and the content of the source DVD. Normally, the cloning time ranges from 30 minutes to two hours. We recently performed a test using a D9 DVD of Jumanji. The original disc held 6.92GB, and was cloned to a target disc of 4.7GB. The total cloning time was 35 minutes.
4.Question: Can I use DVD-Cloner 3 or DVD-Coner 2 to back up my DVDs to the hard drive?
Answer: Yes. To do this, please use the following steps:
1. To set the hard drive as your target location, click the button next to the "To" field.
2. A pop-up window will allow you to browse for a hard drive location.
3. Select a directory, then click "Yes".
DVD-Cloner will then clone the source DVD to the selected directory, rather than to a blank DVDdR/RW.
5.Does your trial version have any limitations?
Answer: Yes. The trial version of DVD-Cloner 3 or DVD-Cloner 2 will clone only 20 percent of the DVD, while the full version will clone the entire DVD.
6.Why won't my cloned DVD±RW disc play on the DVD drive, or DVD player?
Please check the following:
1. Make sure the DVD drive, or DVD player supports the DVD±RW format.
2. If the cloned DVD is a DVD±RW, try cloning the source DVD to a DVD±R disc that is compatible with more models of DVD drives and DVD players.
7.What should I do if the second DVD-RW of a "Split Disc" set will not play on a DVD player?
If this occurs, clone the DVD using the "Movie Only" option. This will eliminate any restrictions that may be caused by selecting "Menu".
8.When I try to clone a D9 disc to a single DVD, why does DVD-Cloner 3 display the message, "Can't fit on 1 disc, please try 'Movie Only' or 'Split Discs' option"?
You may be getting this message for one of the following reasons:
1. Although the DVD-Cloner encoding system is very efficient, even some D9 discs may be too large to fit on a single disc. In this case, you will need to use either the "Movie Only" or the "Split Discs" option.
2.This message may appear if DVD-Cloner 3 fails to read your DVD movie. Please test the source DVD to ensure it is readable.
New version DVD-Cloner IV Now available!
Submit Software |
Advertise with Us |
Copyright © BestShareware.net. All rights reserved.