GraFX Saver Pro
GraFX Saver Pro combined with your imagination, images, video, and audio makes it easy to create professional
screen savers in record time!
Unlike all the other products that allow you to use only 3 or at most 4 media formats, GraFX Saver Pro supports over 20
image and video formats! It also supports all popular audio formats (MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, AIFF, SND, etc.) for background
sound. GraFX Saver Pro makes it easy to create video screen savers, music video screen savers, photo screen savers,
company screen savers (displaying company logos, for example), presentations, tutorials, and much more.
The screen savers you create with GraFX Saver Pro are 100% royalty-free, and absolutely no programming is required.
Download your copy now to find out how easy it is to make a screensaver!
- Pentium Class 500 MHz processor
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- 64 MB RAM
- 30 MB HD
- SVGA or higher resolution display at 800x600 or better
|File Size:||4.78 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $75.00 to buy|
GraFX Saver Pro's advanced features include the following:
GraFX Saver Pro supports the following media formats:
- Powerful, yet easy to use screen saver maker software
- Create screen savers from all popular image, video, and audio file formats
- Supports over 100 special effects
- Provides complete control of size, order, transition, display time, background, and more
- Enables quick and easy creation of trial version (shareware) screen savers to sell or freeware screen savers to give away
- 100% royalty free
- Creates professional installation for screen savers, which makes installation and setup easy for end users. An uninstaller is also included for screen savers created.
- Create auto-run screen saver CDs.
- Zip and mail screen saver creations
Professional Screen Savers Made Easy :
- Images files: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, EMF, WMF, DIB, PCD, PCX, PSD (single layer), PSP (single layer), TGA, TIF, and more.
- Video formats: AVI, MPEG-1, WMV, ASF, and (if QuickTime is installed on the end-user system) MOV.
- Audio formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI, RMI, SND, and AIFF for background sound.
You can create professional screen savers quickly and easily by selecting each tab on GraFX Saver Pro's intuitive interface.
- Start with Step 1, Files, to select the individual image and video files or the folders you want in your screen saver. You can also select an audio file to use as background sound.
- Go to Step 2, Effects, to choose from over 100 special effects for displaying files.
- Step 3, Behavior, allows you to customize your screen saver further. You can control how image and video files are displayed and in what order and apply various functionality settings.
- The next tab, Step 4, Protection, gives you the option to protect your screen saver, provide a trial version, create unlock codes for end-users, and enable online purchasing for your created screen savers.
- Finally, choose Step 5, Publish, to build your screen saver installation package!