Global Network Inventory - 50 addresses
Global Network Inventory is a powerful and flexible software and hardware inventory system that can be used as
an audit scanner in an agent-free and zero deployment environments. If used as an audit scanner, it only requires
full administrator rights to the remote computers you wish to scan. Global Network Inventory can audit remote
computers and even network appliances, including hubs, network printers, document centers, etc.
Global Network Inventory agent can also be deployed to perform regular audits initiated through the domain login
script when your users log on the network. In this scenario, Global Network Inventory agent is exported to a shared
network directory, and audit results are collected in audit repository directory as snap files and later merged into
the main database.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||7.17 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $295.00 to buy|
Global Network Inventory Features:
- Scan computers by IP range, by domain, single computers, or computers, defined by the Global Network Inventory host file.
- Reliable IP detection and identification of network appliances such as network printers, document centers, hubs, and other devices.
- Scan only items that you need by customizing scan elements.
- View scan results, including historic results for all scans, individual machines, or selected number of addresses.
- Fully customizable layouts and color schemes on all views and reports. Export data to HTML, XML, Microsoft Excel, and text formats.
- Customizable printing.
- Schedule inventory scans to run at specified time, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. Ability to generate reports on schedule after every scan, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Reports can be saved on disk, sent via email, or both.
- The program comes with dozens of customizable reports. New reports can be easily added through the user interface.
- Audits can be performed by deploying a scan agent through the domain login script.
- Licenses are network-based rather than user-based. In addition, extra licenses to cover additional addresses
can be purchased at any time if required.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR GLOBAL NETWORK INVENTORY - 50 ADDRESSES |
- Hardware sensors monitor
Hardware sensors monitor track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans
Automatically updates computers drivers, supports over 200,000 of the latest hardware devices and for Windows.
- Alchemy Network Inventory
is an inventory tool for auditing software and hardware components installed on the network computers.
- Network Asset Tracker
generates a network inventory without installing software.
- Network Asset Monitor
allows you to create a network inventory. It enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click.
- Reliable Assets System
performs an extensive hardware and software inventory of the Windows OS stations in the network.
is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips.
- Computer Shop software
is a windows based billing software designed for uses in computer stores (also you can use it in mobile phone stores).