GetByMail is a unique alternative to traditional Remote Access, File Sharing and E-mail.
With GetByMail you can stay at home and have access to your office computer and vice versa
simply through your e-mail account. You can get remote directory listings and tree view,
download/upload files and directories, perform change dir, make dir, rename and delete operations,
capture remote computer desktop screens. During download/upload operations files and directories
are automatically compressed and split into small pieces to assure reliable transmission.
GetByMail gives you a unique ability to share files on your computer with other people simply through e-mail.
It is an excellent solution if you want to share files with people who do not have access to FTP, P2P, IRC,
or are behind firewalls.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||1.66 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Key Features of GetByMail:
- Easy to Setup
Because GetByMail only requires an e-mail address the program is very easy to setup.
No complex network configuration, no dedicated IP and no additional FTP software are required.
Most popular Internet E-mail (POP3/SMTP) and Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail configurations are supported.
- Compatible with Gmail
GetByMail supports SSL connections over POP3/SMTP protocols and is 100% compatible with Google's Gmail service.
- No Firewalls
Traditional FTP severs could be easily blocked by the corporate firewall. With a help of GetByMail you can
get through the firewall or proxy server without any hassle.
- Totally Secure
GetByMail built-in security features allow you to administrate e-mail addresses that are authorized to use GetByMail.
All messages and attachments are reliably encrypted to secure the communication process.
- Intuitive Interface
GetByMail has intuitive FTP client interface with local and remote computer left and right panels.
Program is multithreaded and can functions in background while you work on other things.
- Works through the e-mail account.
- All in one Client and Server.
- Get through corporate firewall or proxy server.
- Share files with people behind firewalls.
- Internet E-mail (POP3/SMTP) configuration support.
- POP3/SMTP SSL connections support.
- Microsoft Exchange Server configuration support.
- System Tray mode support.
- Run at System start-up and Start on program run support.
- Download/Upload one or more files at one time.
- Download/Upload entire directories with its files and subdirectories.
- Download/Upload automatic compression support.
- Download/Upload automatic file splitting and merging support.
- Get remote directory listing.
- Get remote directory tree view.
- Get remote computer desktop screenshot.
- Perform Change Dir, Make Dir, Rename and Delete operations.
- Zip and Send selected files.
- Totally multithreaded.
- Client and Server threads control.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!