FlexHEX - Hex Editor
FlexHEX is a powerful functional hex editor that designed to edit binary files, OLE compound files, logical devices,
and physical drives. With FlexHEX you can inspect, modify, insert, search, or replace binary, ASCII, or UNICODE data.
FlexHEX allows you to edite : Files up to 8 exabytes long, NTFS sparse files, NTFS multi-stream files, OLE compound files,
Logical disks, Hard disks and Other types of physical drives such as flash cards.
In addition to the powerful editing functions, FlexHEX includes an unlimited Undo/Redo feature, so you are never worry the
risk of losing your data because of a typing error.
Powerful navigation and tracking functions make browsing binary data easy and convenient.
File navigation cannot be simpler - you can always keep track of your position with bookmarks,
area lists, jump history, and other handy tools.
No matter whether your file is tiny or huge, FlexHEX handles it equally efficiently.
You can open, save, paste, or drag-and-drop hundreds gigabytes of data in a wink of an eye.
FlexHEX provides full support for advanced NTFS features, such as alternate streams or sparse files.
With this feature, you can edit the hidden data other hex editors simply can't find!
FlexHEX has been designed to fill the needs of software professionals and you will find it powerful,
convenient, and behaving exactly the way you expect it to.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||2.24 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
- In-place hex, string, and UNICODE editing,
- Editing memory area as typed data,
- Data and objects Quick Viewer feature,
- Unlimited Undo and Redo; browsable Undo list,
- Modified area tracking,
- Multi-format data insert, including repetitive patterns,
- Sparse data block insert,
- Bitwise operations NOT, AND, OR, and XOR on the selected block,
- Arithmetic operations: negation, addition, substraction, multiplication, division, and remainder,
- Group arithmetic and logical shifts and bit rotates of the selected items,
- Data field definition and editing,
- Import and export of binary data,
- Multi-format CSV (comma-separated values) import and export,
- Supported Data Types
- Main edit window: hex bytes, ANSI/MBCS text, UNICODE text,
- Hex bytes, words, doublewords, and quadwords,
- Unsigned and signed decimal, bytes, shorts, integers, and 64-bit integers,
- ANSI/MBCS and UNICODE strings,
- 64-bit FILETIME values,
- 64-bit floating point-based DATE type,
- 32-bit time_t type,
- 32-bit RGB values with alpha component,
- GUIDs (Globally Unique Identifiers),
- Support for big-endian byte order.
- Clipboard and Drag-and-Drop
- Support for binary data and file copy/paste/drag-and-drop,
- ASCII, multi-byte (MBCS), and UNICODE data formats,
- Automatic binary-ASCII, binary-UNICODE, and ASCII-UNICODE conversion,
- Unlimited copy/paste and drag-and-drop size,
- Inter-application (including the Windows Explorer) copy/paste/drag-and-drop.
- Visual Studio style bookmarks,
- Direct browsing using Navigation Panes: Streams, Modified areas, Found data, sparse Regions, and Bookmarks,
- Direct browsing using Data Panes: Data Fields, ANSI/MBCS/UNICODE Strings, CLSIDs, and IIDs,
- Address/offset jumps,
- Unlimited jump history.
- Search and Replace
- Multi-format Search feature,
- Multi-format Find All command,
- Multi-format Replace / Replace All commands,
- Scan for ANSI/MBCS or UNICODE strings,
- Scan for known GUIDs (COM class and interface IDs).
- File / selected area printing,
- CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 checksums,
- Cryptographically strong AES-based random number generator,
- Browsing of registered COM classes,
- Advanced calculator supporting binary and text drag-and drop,
- Customizable user tools menu,
- Fully customizable layout and colors,
- Visual Studio -like customizable user interface including toolbars, menus, and keyboard shortcuts,
- Windows Explorer integration,
- Command-line interface
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!