FlashGet is specifically designed to address two of the biggest problems when downloading files:
Speed and management of downloaded files.
If you've ever waited forever for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off mid-way
through a download - or just can't keep track of your ever-growing downloads - FlashGet is for you.
FlashGet can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously, the
downloading speed increases from 100% to 500%.
This, coupled with FlashGet's powerful and easy-to-use management features,
helps you take control of your downloads like never before.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.39 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
The ability to split files into up to 10 parts, with each part downloading simultaneously. Up to 8 different simultaneous download jobs. FlashGet just might be the fastest download software around!
Categorize files with FlashGet's integrated & simple-yet-powerful file management features before your files engulf you!
- Mirror search
Automatically search for the fastest server available for the fastest possible downloads.
- have FlashGet dial up, hang up & shut down the computer when you're not around!
- to download files whenever you feel! Whether it's while you snooze or during off-peak periods, certain times each weekday, weekend or whatever. The choice is yours!
FlashGet is capable of creating unlimited numbers of categories for your files. Download jobs can be placed in specifically-named categories for quick and easy access. The powerful and easy-to-use management features in FlashGet help you take control of your downloads easily
- your copious downloaded files with FlashGet's simple yet powerful user interface. Automate your FlashGet downloads with a browser click!
- Superior ease-of-use.
FlashGet's interface is logical, integrated, informative and customizable. Queue your downloads with FlashGet's logical queuing system.
- the download speed limit so that downloading files doesn't interfere with your web browsing!
- for FlashGet updates from within FlashGet.
- your download progress, server status messages and download splits graphically with the easiest, most functional user interface around!
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!