eTrust Personal Firewall
eTrust EZ Firewall provides complete, industrial-strength hacker and privacy protection.
It protects your PC from both known and unknown threats, with an easy-to-use interface and pre-loaded settings that take
the guesswork out of security.
Every PC connected to the Internet is a potential target for hackers.
A firewall acts as a barrier between your PC and the Internet, preventing unauthorized access to your PC.
ICSA-certified, eTrust EZ Firewall stops hacker attacks, automatically delivers up-to-the-minute advice about which
programs are safe and which are dangerous, monitors your e-mail for suspicious attachments, blocks annoying pop-ups,
controls cookies, and protects against identity theft.
- Windows Me/98SE - at least 48 MB RAM and 233 MHz processor
- Windows 2000/XP - at least 128 MB RAM and 300 MHz processor
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of eTrust Personal Firewall :
- Easy Setup – An enhanced startup wizard and pre-loaded security settings reduce firewall warnings for known programs
- Pre-loaded Security Settings – Created through expert research to limit firewall warnings for known programs
- Automatic Program Control – Delivers up-to-the minute information about which programs are safe and which are dangerous straight to your PC
- Automatic Network Detection – Ensures proper protection through your local network or router configuration quickly and easily
- Backup and Restore – Saves, exports, and imports your entire eTrust EZ Firewall security policy with the press of a button
- Stateful Firewall – Top-of-the-line technology considers each packet in its context, protecting you against even advanced intrusions
- Intrusion Blocking – Recognizes and alerts you to the most dangerous hacker threats
- Stealth Mode – Hides protected computers from hackers searching for vulnerabilities on the Internet –an especially big problem for always-on connections
- MailSafe – Identifies and quarantine potentially harmful e-mail attachments – coming in and going out
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Kerio Personal Firewall
is a necessity for all desktop computers connected to broadband Internet, using DSL, cable, ISDN, WiFi or satellite modems.
- SecureUp Personal Firewall
scans your DSL, cable, or dial-up Internet connection looking for hacker activity.
- Outpost Firewall Pro
protecting against data theft, denial-of-service attacks, privacy violation, Trojan horses, spyware and more.
- Outpost Office Firewall
protects your office from all known Internet dangers, automatically deploying and configuring the
client firewall across the corporate network on selected workstations.
- Xeon Personal Firewall
ask which programs should have access to your internet resources
and will detect and prevent any possible breach of your computer security.
- Protoport Personal Firewall
can block malicious attacks and protect your PC from outside threats.
- Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
provides a multi-layered shield of network, content, application, and operating system protection for your PC.
- InJoy Firewall
offers enterprise-class next-generation security, preconfigured policy templates - including full customization options, seamless IPSec VPN integration, superior gateway capability.
- Kerio WinRoute Firewall
Equipped with VPN server, optional embedded McAfee Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter,
and user-specific Internet access management.
is the first true browser firewall. It blocks malware from infecting and damaging your computer.
- VisNetic Firewall
is a packet-filtering software firewall built to protect Windows-based Servers,
telecommuters / mobile users, and LAN workstations.
- TZ Personal Firewall
Avoid the entrance to your equipment through backdoors that could allow the stealing of information from it.