Event Reader is an administrative tool that helps network administrators to analyze and manage event logs.
The program gathers event logs from Microsoft Windows NT, Windows 2000/XP/2003 computers in the network into
ODBC compliant database (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access). The program can collect event logs by schedule,
archive event logs, and collect archived event logs into one place in the network.
The installation package includes a Microsoft Access sample database, which contains many queries
and reports for effective event log analysis. Trial copy of the program has full functionality and expires after 21 days.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
- Intel x86 processor-based computer
- Pentium 200 or higher
- Memory: 128 MB
- ODBC-compliant database
|File Size:||1.00 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $159.00 to buy|
Event Reader Features:
- The event log gathering engine is realized as service.
- Support for new Windows-based event logs (Directory Service, DNS Server, File Replication Service).
- After event log clearing the Software can collect archived event logs into one place in the network.
- The Event Readrer Console supports remote connection to the Event Readrer Service.
- The Software supports user identification for ODBC data source (user ID and password).
- The program does not use dynasets and so it can work with any ODBC-compliant database (Oracle, MySQL an other).
- The Event Reader Service is fully rewritten, it uses native ODBC API and has higher performance in database operations.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!