Encrypted was the second machine, and was an even bigger hit than splash cash.
The spooky graphics and scary sounds make this game a real thriller!
The game includes a wrap - around feature board, with lots of bonuses and extra hidden features, as well as the traditional 3 reels.
The object of the game is to travel around the game board, accumulating cash, features and shots along the way! But beware of the
skull and crossbone squares - they could lead to an early grave!
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
- DirectX 7
- Pentium2 800MHz processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 32 MB square space
||Free to try, $10.99 to buy
Main Features of Encrypted:
- Seven Spinner - The player will be returned to the main board where a winning combination of sevens will be spun onto the reels.
- Creepy Cash - 3 cash amounts will be scrolled across the alphanumeric display, it is up to the player to stop them on what they believe to be the best combination.
- Fast Cash - The cash amounts on the feature board will light up one by one and randomly. It is up to the player to try and stop the light on the best possible win.
- Pick a Win - The player is returned to the main board where a series of winning combinations are spun in, the player must select what they believe to be the best combination.
- Scary Spins - The player is returned to the main board where a random amount winning spins are given on the reels.
- Super Creepy - 3 Cash amounts, all above £1, are scrolled across the alphanumeric display, the player must stop them on what they believe to be the best possible combination.
- Lets Spin -The player is returned to the main board. The reels line -up and begin to revolve in sequence. The player must try and stop the reels on the best possible win.
- Win Streak - The player is returned to the main board, where a winning combination is spun in on the reels. A repeat chance is offered, and if successful another winning combination is spun in and added to the bank!
- Jackpot Repeater - The player is awarded the top prize (£15), with the chance of a repeat.
- Game Over - Thrown off the board.
- Lose - Thrown off the board.
- Continue Lucky! - continue with your game.
- Bankrupt - Thrown off the board.
- Take - Prize Collect a prize and run!
- Boost - Boosts you around the feature board.
- Money In - Shows the amount of money the machine has taken.
- Money Out - Shows the amount of money the machine has paid out.
- Target Percentage - Shows the ratio of money in to money paid out which the machine is trying to reach.
- Hopper - Displays the amount of virtual money on the Hopper.
- Last Win - Displays the last win collected.
- Drift - Displays the amount of cash the machine can realistically pay out to keep its percentage, or indeed how much it has to save to get back to its target percentage!
- Streak Pot - This meter shows how much money the machine has saved towards giving a series of Jackpots.
- Diff. - Displays the difference between the actual percentage and the target percentage.
When you register you will receive these benefits:
- No Nag Screens
- No restrictions on the features you can take
- You will be able to view the reel guide
- Percentage control procedures will be activated
- Ability to monitor game statistics
- The invincible mode will be allowed to function
- You will be able to transfer money from the bank to your credits
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!