DVD95Copy copies any DVD to a regular DVD recordable (DVD±R(W)(DL)) with just 1 click by keeping
all of the original DVD features such as menus, different audio streams and subtitles.
With Dvd95Copy you can backup your DVDs to one DVD±R(W)(DL) without the need to split them.
Even episodic DVDs and those containing a full and widescreen version can be backed up to one recordable.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- DVD burners
- 8.5 GB free space
- 512 MB RAM or More
||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Features of DVD95Copy Pro:
DVD Format explanation:
- Supported DVD an Blu-ray burners.
- Full-Disc compression copy-mode
- copy an entire movie-DVD to one regular DVD recordable DVD±R(W)
- Movie only compression copy-mode
- copy the main movie only to one regular DVD recordable DVD±R(W).
- Split to 2DVD copy-mode
- split a movie-DVD into 2 discs so it will fit to two regular DVD recordables.
- 1:1 copy-mode
- copy each DVD even data DVDs to either a regular DVD recordable (DVD±R(W)) or to a double layer DVD recordable (DVD+R DL), depending on the original DVD size.
- DVD-R This was the worlds first recordable DVD format and is compatible about 90% to all standalone DVDPlayers.
- DVD-RW Same as above, except this one is Re-Writable and about 40% compatible to standalone DVDPlayers.
- DVD+R This is a new-generation DVD format, and is compatible about 70% to all standalone DVDPlayers.
- DVD+RW Same as above, except this one is Re-Writable and about 40% compatible to standalone DVDPlayers.
- DVD+R DL
This is a Double-Layer media, and makes 1:1 copies of DVDs possible, because it has the same capacity as pressed DVD-Movies