Yahoo Message Archive Decoder
Yahoo Message Archive Decoder reads Yahoo! Messenger archive files (.dat files) and presents them in a format that you can read.
Unlike the utility provided by Yahoo! Messenger, using this program you can decode them without connecting to the Internet as long as you have the *.dat files. Moreover, the message archive owner's password is not needed.
The software decodes normal conversation messages, private messages, conferences, and SMS/Mobile Messages to HTML or plain text, complete with time stamps, smileys and font formatting (typeface, bold, italic, underline, font size and colors). It supports Unicode text (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and all non-latin characters).
Normally, you must be logged in to Yahoo! Messenger (using your or someone's password) to view the Message Archive. However,
... you can let Yahoo Message Archive Decoder solve the problem!
- If you forgot your password, but something important is in the archive (telephone number, business contact, email address, etc.)
- If you want to search some text deep hidden in a bunch of archive files.
- If you want to spy other's conversation or SMS (your kids, your spouse, your employee, etc.)
- If you cannot stand waiting the slow Yahoo! Messenger internal archive viewer
- If you want to save or backup your conversations completely with font formatting, smilies, etc.
|File Size:||418 KB
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
Main Features of Yahoo Message Archive Decoder:
- Decodes the message archive without logging in (offline mode and no passwords required)
- Easy-to-use interface, no manuals needed for operations
- Supports normal conversations, private messages, conferences and SMSes
- Up to 20 times faster than the Yahoo! Messenger internal viewer
- Ability to decode a single file, all files in a folder, following Yahoo! Messenger directory structure, even command-line interface is available.
- Supports savable and customizable HTML formatted output, complete with time stamps, smileys and font formatting (typeface, bold, italic, underline, font size and colors) and plain text.
- Unicode output, allows display of non-latin characters (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Recovers saved passwords (including version 5, 6 and 7)
- Ability to change any user's message archiving options directly
- Date range selection (to select specific files' date to decode) and modifiable time zone
- Ability to set a password for accessing the program to prevent unauthorized use
- Advanced auto-detection of usernames, folders, archiving options etc.
- Forensics-friendly features such as complete date/time stamping, decoding of .hst files (old archive format) and corrupted file detection