X-Fonter is an advanced font viewer and font manager for Windows that supports all font types
(Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster and Vector), especially created for web-designers,
graphic artists and font fanatics.
In a simple user interface you can quickly find the font that you need.
Even with thousands of fonts on your computer, with X-Fonter they're
just a few clicks away.
This new version of X-Fonter lets you manage your fonts by creating collections
that you can define yourself. This gives you full control over your fonts
and makes working with them a lot easier. Try X-Fonter out now with our free trial version.
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $35.00 to buy|
Key features of X-Fonter:
Main features for X-Fonter:
- Supports TrueType, OpenType, Postscript Type 1, Raster, Vector Fonts
- Organize your fonts in custom Collections
- Preview and Use Fonts without installation
- Install or Uninstall any TrueType Fonts
- Search for fonts on any drive/directory
- Font Filtering by Font Family, Codepages and Font Style
- Adjustable Colors, Styles and Sizes
- Character map (ASCII and Unicode)
- Image editor with nice effects (JPG, GIF and clipboard output))
- Very simple and intuitive interface
- No extra DLL's required
- Uninstall option
- Compare fonts in Dual pane
- Print font overview
- Font Manager
- Quickly view all installed fonts
- Search or Search for fonts on any drive
- Compare fonts with custom text samples
- Create your own custom collections
- Load an entire collection at once
- Supports all Font Types
- Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster, Vector
- Load fonts temporarily to save resources
- Print Font overview
- Up to 3 lines of custom text per font
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR X-FONTER |
- Font Creator 5 Home Edition
Font Creator puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, typographers and graphic designers
a fast font manager for all Windows versions (i.e. 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP and 2003)
utility to display and print samples of your Windows fonts, and to preview or install fonts from CD-ROMs or other sources. Screen displays include samples at selectable sizes and character maps
- Code 39 Barcode Font pack
For printing Code 39 (Code 3 of 9) & Extended Code 39 (Code 39 Full ASCII) barcodes.
Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Mac and PC platforms.
- LCD Font Maker
Allow you to make pixel font data for LCD. Source font comes from all windows truetype font and BMP picture
- Advanced Font Viewer
is a comprehensive application, which is ideal for viewing, printing and managing your fonts. A full-featured font viewer quickly generates a high-quality display of your fonts.
- AL Font Installer
is addition to the control panel Windows Fonts. It provides more convenient way for installing a new fonts on your computer.
- All My fonts Professional
all My Fonts Professional can print the entire list right on your printer instead of searching and scrolling through dozens of fonts.
- Typograf - font management software
is a top class 32 Bit font management software, it helps you to preview, print and manage your TrueType
- UPC EAN Barcode Font
barcodesoft UPC EAN Premium Package empowers you to print multiple barcode formats from desktop printers
- Font Pilot
allows you to browse an entire folder of fonts that are NOT installed with a visual preview!