Wizard Framework is the very best way to eliminate the headache of creating a robust, functional wizard
in your application. It features a carefully designed API that makes it a breeze to configure all kinds of wizards -
from a simple linear flow to a complex process with many junctions and decisions. The InformationBox control
presents an easy to configure alert to provide that extra piece of information to your users.
A superior design-time experience is at the heart of this framework, setting it apart from the rest of the crowd.
Turning your blank form in to a wizard is as easy as dropping the component on there and adding
as many pages as you need.
- Supported Development Environments: Visual Studio .NET 2002, .NET 2003
and Visual Studio .NET 2005
|License:||Free to try, $65.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||835 KB|
Wizard Framework has a refined set of features, all designed to give the right degree of control
over your wizard process.
- Easy to add to any form, configured out-of-the-toolbox for a simple linear wizard.
- Adding new pages and manipulating existing ones is easy via standard verbs and controls.
- Each page can control whether the Back, Next or Cancel buttons are functional when it is displayed.
- Validation of data input on a page is easy by responding to an event raised by the page.
- Other page events give hooks for populating data on a page while it is loading and performing actions after a page has loaded.
- Full programmatic access allows instant jumping to any page or simulation of the Back and Next buttons.
- Right-to-left aware for Hebrew, Arabic and similar languages
- Choose from any of the standard system icons to be displayed with your information.
- Text is easy to enter at design time - even in two paragraphs without resorting to inserting newline characters in code.
- Right-to-left aware for Hebrew, Arabic and similar languages.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Wizard Framework |
- SQL Farm Combine
is a tool and framework for working with many databases and servers in parallel
- IE DOM Inspector
add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer that allows you to inspect and edit the live HTML DOM of any web document
- Hixus HTML Converter
It is an Integrated Development Environment for developing C/Ch/C++ programs in Ch.
- Web Studio
is a universal project-oriented tool for developing and supporting Web sites
- xmlBlueprint XML Editor
is an award-winning value-priced XML Editor for Windows
- Flash2X EXE Packager
convert SWF files into EXE files
- Pictures To Exe
Pictures To Exe has simple and intuitive interface, so creating of a presentation is very easy. All you have to do is choose some pictures (in JPG, GIF or BMP format)
- PowerPoint SlideShow Converter
PowerPoint SlideShow Converter can Convert PowerPoint presentations into self-running EXE slide shows
- PDF Maker Class .NET
ActiveX DLL for automatically creating Adobe Acrobat PDF files from practically any type of file
- SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition)
is a comprehensive component collection that adds SSL/TLS, SSH, PKI, SFTP support to your Windows application