WinDiskXP Virtual Encrpytion Disk
WinDiskXP Virtual Encrpytion Disk is designed for making virtual encrypted disks and virtual CD on Windows.
Based on the virtual driver technology of FileDisk, WinDiskXP protects your data from stolen.
WinDiskXP Virtual Encrpytion Disk works similarly with a USB storage. The Microsoft System provides a driver, which makes all
data in the USB disk stored in the USB, while WinDiskXP provides a drive, which makes all data in the virtual disk stored
in the virtual disk file. All operations you need to master are just the same as the ones of a usual disk. You can use it as
normal disk, storing any files (e.g. documents, pictures, music, movies...), and opening these files directly from the virtual
encrypted disk. You can even install application on it. The different is when data are written to the encryption disk, they
will automatically be encrypted and stored on the file. Nobody else can access to the data in encryption disk without correct
- Windows 98/Vista/2000/2003/XP/7
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $25.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||2.79 MB|
Key Features of WinDiskXP Virtual Encrpytion Disk:
- Easy to use: WinDiskXP shows you a friendly interface. Manage your virtual disk very
- Supported windows formats: Virtual disks created by WinDiskXP is just as any other
disk. supports all windows file system such as Fat,Fat32,NTFS. You can format your virtual disk as you need, and it
doesn't change your hard disk partition.
- Easy created: Being store on a file, you can simple deletion, copy or remove the
virtual hard disk file as you need.it will not change your hard disk partition nor the data in the disk. You can
even move a virtual file from one computer to another one. While a traditional hard disk require to backup files
and documents one after one and you are always afraid of losing data after reinstall the system.
- Encryption: Above all,WinDiskXP protects your data by encrypting the stored data.Data
stored in the virtual disk are unable to be taken out without correct password.
The only thing you need to do is set a password for your virtual disk and close your virtual hard disk when leaving
your computer. Only the correct password can access the data store in your virtual disk!
Further more, you can reopen your virtual disk through WinDiskXP and no data are lost after having reinstalled system.
But DO remember your password well!
- Mount or unmount easy: Mount or unmount your virtual disk any time you need to. You can
define any other file format as the virtual hard disk file,besides the WDK format. As others do not know that you have
stored secret information in a common file,from which can efficiently prevent your data from being stolen.
- No TMPs: There will not create any temporary files, thus you needn't worry of being
stolen your data from TMPs.
- Read-only: Virtual encrypted disk provides with read-only function. As you see, the
file can modify or delete a even it has been set read-only by Windows as long as the Read-only is forced to be
cancelled. As a result,virus or other hacker application can easily destroy your data.
- However,you can choose the function Read-only when mounting a virtual disk with
WinDiskXP,after that,files stored in the disk can not be modified,deleted or input.Your data are just as safe as
the ones stored in CD,which can not be destroyed!