WebCab Portfolio for .NET
Apply Markowitz Theory and Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) to analyze
and construct the optimal portfolio with/without asset weight constraints
with respect to Markowitz Theory by giving the risk, return or investors
utility function; or with respect to CAPM by given the risk, return or
Market Portfolio weighting. Also includes Performance Evaluation, extensive
auxiliary classes/methods including equation solve and interpolation procedures,
analysis of Efficient Frontier, Market Portfolio and CML.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II® 500Mhz
- 512 MB RAM
- .NET Framework v1.x
|License:||Free to try, $179.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||5.60 MB|
This suite includes the following features:
- Markowitz Model
- Efficient Frontier- Construct the Efficient Frontier with or
without constraints on the asset weights.
- Utility Function- Discover and set the investors utility function.
- Optimal Portfolio- Select the optimal portfolio or set of portfolios
by providing the expected return desired, the maximum risk or the investors utility function.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Efficient Frontier- Construct the Efficient Frontier with or without constraints on the asset weights.
- Market Portfolio- Find the Market Portfolio which offer the greater expected return per unit of risk.
- Capital Market Line (CML)- Construct the CML with contains the optimal portfolio with respect to the CAPM.
- Selecting Optimal Portfolio - Select the optimal portfolio by given expected return, risk or the Market Portfolio weighting.
- Analysis of Optimal Portfolio- Evaluate the risk, expected return or Market Portfolio weighting of the
optimal portfolio whenever one of these three properties is known.
- Auxiliary Classes
- Interpolation- Cubic spline and general polynomial interpolation procedures
to assist in the study and manipulation of curves such as the Efficient Frontier
which are evaluated at a finite number of points
- SolveFrontier- Solve the Efficient Frontier with respect to the risk, return,
or the investors utility function which may be given as a function of the risk or the expected return.
- TwoAssetPortfolio- Evaluate of the optimal weighting of a portfolio with two assets.
This functionality can be used to analyze the effect of a single purchase or sale from an arbitrary portfolio
- AssetParameters- Evaluation of the covariance matrix, expected return, volatility,
portfolio risk/variance, ARCH model for expected price
- MaxRange - Evaluates the maximum range of the values of the expected return for which
Efficient Frontier should be considered when the historical data set does is not consistent within
the assumptions of Markowitz Theory and CAPM.
- Performance Evaluation- Offers a number of procedures for accessing the return and risk adjusted return