Virtual Null Modem Professional
Virtual Null Modem Professional is a utility, which purpose is to emulate one or more RS232 serial ports connected via virtual
The purpose of a null-modem cable is to permit two RS-232 "DTE" devices to communicate with each other without modems or other
communication devices (i.e., "DCE"s) between them.
With Virtual Null Modem Professional, you can create any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system (COM10, COM11,
COM127 etc), that will be connected to each other via virtual null-modem cable.
If you have two applications you want to connect to each other using serial ports you need a null modem. A null modem is
bascially a cable to connect two serial ports to each other. Normally you need two computers or two physical ports on one
computer to achive this. Using Virtual Null Modem Professional you can emulate the null modem and run the two applications on
the same computer without any additional hardware.
||2.5.1 build 916
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $70.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||3.16 MB|
Key Features of Virtual Null Modem Professional:
- No reboot required for virtual serial port. Creating, installing and removing of
virtual serial ports occurs at real time;
- No borders. You can create any number of virtual serial port pairs with various
shematics (with handshake, without handshake, with parial handshake etc);
- Virtual serial ports is fully independent. Any other hardware or virtual serial ports
are not used or occupied. You even can have no serial ports in your system;
- 99.9% emulation. Other applications will never see the difference between real serial
port and virtual serial ports, created by Virtual Null Modem software;
- Perfomance. The link between two virtual serial ports is faster then real null-modem
cable connection and depends on your computer system speed;
- Hardware reliability. The virtual link is much more reliable than common physical link;
- Software reliability. Our drivers for virtual serial ports had been tested with the
verifier under Windows XP SP2 and with Microsoft HCT 12.10;
- Hi-tech. Virtual Null Modem uses kernel driver technology and supports: WDM, WMI, Power
Management, PNP, etc.;
- Easy-to-use. Virtual Null Modem software has a simple, menu-driven step by step set-up.
Programming is not required to configure the software to configure virtual serial ports and virtual serial ports pairs;
- Additional features. If you are software developer, then you can configure each port to
simulate a real-world data exchange with errors in data;
- Scalability and integrability. You can add, remove virtual null modems from your
application by using a command line interface;
- On-line help. Press the F1 key at anytime and on-line help will appear providing
concise and up to date documentation.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VIRTUAL NULL MODEM PROFESSIONAL
- Modem Max
We guarantee to Boost your connection speed, plus we will give you a FREE copy of PopupSmasher Popup Window Killer if you take advantage of this internet special offer today.
- Advanced Call Center - Answering Machine Software
It is a full-featured, advanced, yet simple-to-use answering machine software with Caller ID for your voice modem.
- Modem Monitor
It is a program for monitoring a status and performance of the remote (or local) modem or any network interface.
allows character based applications to print to any Windows printer, including USB, network printers, faxmodems and PDF writers
- Kylix SMS ActiveX Control
is SMS ActiveX Control that gives your the capabilities to communicate with GSM mobile phones or GSM modems
Enhanced internet statistics with ad-banners blocker. Great tool for Wi-Fi, xDSL, GPRS, VPN and modem internet connections.
- swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software
is a integrated SMS Gateway software and SMS Application Server. Can be used with any GSM modem.
- Virtual Modem
allows modem communications applications to interact via Internet.