ViewCompanion Pro is a very powerful, fast and user friendly HPGL Viewer application for viewing, markup, printing
and converting HPGL plotter files, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF files, CALS files and other formats. Since
most AutoCAD plot files (PLT) is using the HPGL/2 or the HP-RTL format,
ViewCompanion can be used to view these files.
If you need to distribute drawings, e.g. on the Internet, you can convert
your drawings to Autodesk Drawing Web Format (DWF), Scalable Vector Graphics
(SVG) or Adobe PDF. All these formats are very popular for distributing drawings.
You can even convert multiple files of different formats to a single multi-page PDF file.
HPGL plotter files can be converted to AutoDesk DXF format, which can be read by almost
all CAD application, e.g.: Autodesk AutoCAD and Microstation.
ViewCompanion gives you advanced functions for zooming and panning, so that you can view your
files fast and accurate, before printing or converting them. The mouse wheel can be used for zooming
and panning operations. Both batch conversion and printing is included.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- PC with 300 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $70.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||15.10 MB|
Convert HPGL, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, CALS and other formats to the following formats:
- Adobe PDF
- Adobe Postscript®
- AutoDesk DWF
- AutoDesk DXF
- CALS Group 4 Raster
- Computer Graphics Metafile
- Gerber RS-274X
- HP-RTL Raster
- JPEG Raster
- Paintbrush PCX (PCX)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- TIFF Raster
- Windows Bitmap (BMP)
- Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF)
- Windows Metafile (WMF)
ViewCompanion Pro Features:
- View, markup, convert and print files of different formats.
- Conversion to other standard formats.
- Extensive set of command line parameters for conversion and printing.
- Batch Printing and conversion.
- Open files directly from a ZIP archive.
- Drag and Drop supported. Both single and multiple files.
- Rotate loaded files in steps of 90 degrees.
- Load rotated with user-defined rotation.
- Add footer/header containing date, scale, time and filename when printing.
- Add watermark using text or a raster image.
- Color or Black & White Printing.
- Scaled print or fit to paper.
- Poster mode for printing big format drawings on multiple sheets, e.g. print an A0 drawing in full size using multiple A4 sheets.
- Print Preview.
- Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
- Overlay up to 10 files and print as one drawing.
- Markup by using lines, text, rectangles, ellipses, images, polygons, arrows, stamps, dimension lines and measurement areas.
- Truetype fonts used for markup text entities.
- Include markups during printing and conversion.
- Define user Pen Table full control of colors, styles and widths. Also supported for batch printing and conversion.
- Individual Pen visibility control.
- Entity information query.
- Distance measurement with entity snap.
- Polygonal area measurements with entity snap.
- Compare two plotter files.
- Supports Metric and Imperial coordinates.
- DDE Interface for easy integration with other programs.
- Send a file directly to another person using E-Mail from within the program. If a markup file exists, it will also be attached to the message.
- Copy selected region to clipboard, and paste into another Windows application.
- Text search and extract.
- Store commonly used files in projects.
- Easy to use installation and uninstallation software.
- Customizable GUI.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI) makes it easy to view several files at once.
- Microsoft IntelliMouse supported for zooming and panning operations.
- Full screen mode.
- Supports multi-page HPGL/2 files.
- Supports multi-page TIFF files.
- Supports HP-RTL files (HPGL with raster data).
- Create password protected DWF and PDF files.