Video Timecode Calculator
Video Timecode Calculator is a program that computes timecode (time code) in many different concurrent formats
including NTSC (drop & non-drop frame), PAL, Film, High Definition and Varicam (user specified variable frame rate)
Video Timecode Calculator is for video editors, animators, authorers or other multimedia content developers. Add,
subtract, divide and multiply timecode simultaneously in all popular formats: Non-drop, drop frame, PAL, film and
user selectable. Convert to and from frames seamlessly using the intuitive interface and data entry options. Keeps
all your data in a spreadsheet-like form for better organization. Allows you to save, print, and export your data.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- 128 MB RAM
|File Size:||746 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
Main Features of Video Timecode Calculator:
- Simultaneously add, subtract, multiply or divide timecode in SMPTE formats:
- Active switching between different formats without re-entering values.
- Keeps track of all calculations in all formats in a scrollable grid.
- Mini calculator may be used for mouse entry.
- Intuitive right to left timecode entry.
- Convert frames to timecode.
- Save / Load timecode calculations.
- Export calculations to be used as a report in any word processor.
- Preview & Print timecode calculations.
- Enter descriptions (logs) for all entries.
- Compute based on percentage & find percentage differences between timecodes.
- Cut and paste timecode to and from calculator and application.
- Search entries for timecode or descriptions.
- Sort calculations based on In, Out, or Duration in Ascending or Descending order.
- Program all twelve function keys to store frequently used timecode values for rapid entry.
- Store preferences such as preferred format, fonts, etc..
- Actively adjust grid widths for larger fonts.
- Toggle timecode range checks for selected format.
- Automatically adjusts for invalid timecode.
- Load multiple instances of the program.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VIDEO TIMECODE CALCULATOR
- DPX TimeCode Editor
will increment time codes starting from an initial time code and increasing by 1 frame for each subsequent DPX file.
- Pocket Stars PDA - ARM / XScale
is a high accuracy star chart, ephemeris, and Celestial Navigation calculator for the Pocket PC.
- Wage Calculator Excel
allows you to define roster schedules and will automatically calculate associated wage costs by staff, Area, and Department for each day, and the week.
- Farsight Calculator
is a feature calculator which allows to create your own calculation software.
is a IP address management software which provides Visual IP address assignment, automatic subnet calculator, mask calculation and subnetting.
- CamGuard Security System (4 Channels)
turns PC with WebCam into Video Surveillance System.
- SolveigMM HyperCam
is a screencast and video recording program.