Video Shield Professional
Encrypt your video files with embedding decoder and player, User needn't install any decoder or player
to play your video. you can encrypt various types of video or audio files (e.g., wmv, avi, asf, mpg, rm, rmvb, mp4, flv, Vob)
into exe files that can only be played when a Playback Password is provided, and users can only play the encrypted media files
after obtaining the Playback Password provided by you.
When a user wants to play an encrypted file, the encrypted file will pop up a dialog box to request the user to
enter a Playback Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer.
The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Playback Password based on the user's machine ID.
After that the user can use this Playback Password to play your file on his/her computer. Since the Playback Password
is created based on the user's machine ID, the user will not be able to share the Playback Password with other users.
Since the Playback Password is bond to the user's computer, the user will not be able to re-distribute your files.
You can either distribute Playback Password offline, or using networks..
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/win7
- 128 MB RAM or more;
- 100 MB free hard disk space
|License:||Free to try, $120.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||5.95 MB|
The encrypted files can be used to achieve the following:
- Multiple encryption modes:
Non-PC-Binding, All computer ,One password;
PC-Binding, One computer,One password;
Video2exe, Convert video to exe only;
Only need to be authenticated once on the same computer (With same Key and Product ID).
- You can specify the number of playbacks allowed, and expiry date.
- It can be configured to disconnect the network during playback, which disallows the users to share or record the media remotely;
- It can be configured to prevent other windows from opening during playback;
- It can be specified whether free trial watching or listening is provided;
- You can configure a user prompt so as to let users know how to contact you to obtain the Playback Password;
- The encrypted files can be integrated with network authentication, and member customers can be authenticated through the network to obtain Playback Password;
- The encrypted files can be distributed to the users in many ways: network downloading, burned discs, and so on. But the users must obtain the password you provided him to play the files, and you can also specify on which computer the files can be playbacked.
- Screen recording can be prevented.
- avi2exe,wmv2exe,rmvb2exe,mpg2exe,rm2exe,asf2exe,mp3 to exe,wma2exe
- Double-click encrypted video to start playback.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Video Shield Professional |
- VaySoft Video to EXE Converter
VaySoft Video to EXE Converter converts Video file to self-running EXE file.
- Encrypt & Decrypt PDF
Allows you to Encrypt and Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files in batch mode.
- Encryption Protection
It is the ultimate in data and email encryption software and file shredding.
- Encrypt PDF
It is a very flexible and powerful program, Encrypt PDF software.
- Flash Drive Crypto
Removable storage is widely used all over the world. It is convenient, however the data is not secure.
- The Shield Pro 2006
is an innovative hacker security software application that guarantees the user's safety on the Internet
- FileStream SafeShield
SafeShield is your best safety net. It protects your computers from virus attacks and system errors.
- EZ Document Safe
is a Personal Encrypted Document Tool and also a Source Safe Replacement.
allows you to keep your important data on encrypted virtual disk
- Drop Secure Professional for Mac OS X
is an encryption utility that uses multiple encryption ciphers to secure a file in a way..