VehiCalc Car Loan/Lease Analyzer Home Ed
VehiCalc Car Loan/Lease Analyzer Home Ed is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to quickly
calculate car loan and lease payments, compare the true cost of ownership versus leasing and generate loan
amortization schedules so you can see principal/interest breakdowns and running loan balances.
VehiCalc Car Loan/Lease Analyzer Home Ed can create accurate amortization schedules with VehiCalc quickly and easily.
The Solve for Missing Number calculator allows you to enter your known values and solve for the payment amount,
loan amount, interest rate or amortization period. Simply enter what you know and click on the calculator icon beside
the parameter you don't know and VehiCalc will immediately solve for the missing number. Once finished, you can create
a schedule using the calculated parameters with the click of a button.
The Payment Grids tool allows you to generate grids in five different configurations showing payment and loan amounts
based upon various variables along the X and Y axis of the chart. For example, a payment grid with the loan amount on
the left and the interest rate across the top. This tool replaces the old mortgage table books that are not flexible
enough for today's wide array of loan types.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 45 MB free Hard Disk Space
- Monitor 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- IBM or Pentium II or higher
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Main Features of VehiCalc Car Loan/Lease Analyzer Home Ed:
Main Benefits of VehiCalc Car Loan/Lease Analyzer Home Ed:
- Lease Payment Calculator
With the Lease Payment Calculator you can quickly calculate the Lease Payment for your vehicle.
This allows you to know what the payment should be based upon the negotiated value. No longer do
you have to worry about losing out on your hard negotiated discounts. A detailed breakdown of the
payment is included in a summary report.
- Loan/Lease Comparison
With this tool you can calculate side by side the actual overall cost of buying versus leasing a
vehicle. Sometimes an attractive low monthly lease payment in the end means a substantially more
expensive car. A detailed report provides additional information.
- Solve for Missing Number Calculator
The Solve for Missing Number calculator allows you to enter your known values and solve for the
missing payment amount, loan amount, interest rate or amortization period.
- Payment Grids
Quickly create not just loan payment tables but five different grid configurations allow you to
quickly see at a glance the impact of loan amounts, interest rates and payment amounts.
- Loan Amortization Schedules
With this tool you can immediately see the effect of different payment frequencies and interest
rates on your overall interest costs and loan retirement time. Generate schedules to see the principal/
interest splits of your payments and running loan balances.
- Create and save any number of amortization schedules
- Allows you to set the loan amount, interest rate, payment frequency (including accelerated payments) and interest compounding frequency
- Includes principal/interest breakdowns along with running totals of interest paid and principal owing
- Any payment frequency including monthly, bi-weekly and weekly
- Allows you to print your schedule in 5 different formats and specify a date range for the years to print
- Different compounding methods include U.S. Rule (Simple Interest) and Canadian mortgages
- Specify a start date for the schedule or use generic time references
- Before and After display shows the effect of the latest changes
- Undo and Redo buttons allow you to go back and forth through your calculation changes
- Five different report formats can be printed for different date ranges using specific from and to dates
- Annual reports can be summarized based upon any fiscal year end showing interest and principal paid during the year
- Know exactly what your lease payment should be. Knowing the negotiated price,
interest rate (or Money Factor) and residual value is enough to determine what the lease payment should be.
Don't let yourself be deceived by hidden fees and charges being added without your knowledge.
- Know the true cost of a lease versus a purchase. Sometimes a lower lease payment
can seem to be a better deal, but it isn't always so. Use the Compare Loan vs. Lease feature to see the true costs
and make the right decision.
- Missing a variable? If you need the quick answer to the missing variable, the Solve
for Missing Number calculator will meet your needs. Solve for the payment amount, loan amount, interest rate or loan
period at the click of a button.
- Detailed and summary reports are at your fingertips. Generate detailed reports
explaining your lease payment as well as loan versus lease comparisons. Also, create amortization schedule reports
on demand that include annual summaries. You choose the level of detail.