Ultrawave Guitar Multi Fx
The award winning Guitar Multi FX program is a low latency realtime software guitar effects processor,
that can add effects like chorus, flanger, echo and reverb etc to live
guitar sound to enhance your guitar playing and make it sound more exciting.
Simply plug your Electric Guitar into the Line-In/Mic socket of your PC to experience the same sounds
as having 21 seperate professional Guitar effects pedals!
There are 18 effects which are :
Chorus, Reverb, Noise gate, Flanger, Distortion, 11 Band equaliser,
Phaser, Wah wah, Guitar synth, Echo, Vibrato, Filters, Multi tap echo, Tremelo, Quad,
Multi band echo with fuzz, Ring modulator, Tuner.
- Windows NT, 2000 and Windows XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM
- Graphics card with DirectX 7(or higher)
|File Size:||775 KB
|License:||Free to try, $30.00 to buy|
- Chorus -- Stereo .
- Flanger-- Stereo
- Phaser-- Stereo, virtual analogue
- Echo-- Stereo, standard
- Multi tap echo-- Stereo, 1 to 10 taps
- Reverb-- Stereo
- Distortion --Stereo
- Wah wah-- Stereo
- Vibrato-- Stereo
- Tremelo-- Stereo
- Ring modulator-- Stereo
- Noise gate-- Stereo
- 11 Band equaliser-- Stereo
- Filters-- Stereo
- Guitar synth-- Mono, 5 oscillators, 8 waveforms, 14 timbres
- Mixer-- Volume and balance for input and output
- Level meter-- Stereo lever meter for input and output
- Quad-- Stereo, 4 short delay effects in parallel, produces a thicker sound than just one chorus or flanger.
- Harmonic Analyser-- 60 bands - 2 modes ( harmonic and full spectrum), zoom and scroll
- Recorder-- 10 mins of stereo recording time, loads and saves .wav files
- Multi band echo-- Mono, 4 to 60 bands, 0 to 2 seconds of harmonic
delay (each harmonic is delayed by a different ammount according to it's frequency. Multi band distortion and fuzz.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ULTRAWAVE GUITAR MULTI FX |
- Revitar 2
Revitar 2.0 is a VST plug-in for high-quality guitar synthesis, A VST instrument for guitar simulation
- Rhythm'n'Chords for Cubase VST
Rhythm'n'Chords 2 plug-in for Steinberg Cubase VST (except Cubase SX) offers musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts in MIDI format
- Rhythm'n'Chords 2 Pro for Cakewalk
Rhythm'n'Chords? MIDI FX plug-in for Cakewalk Product line (SONAR?, Pro Audio?, Home Studio?, Guitar Studio?) offers musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts in MIDI format
- Guitar Sidekick
It is a piece of software designed to make life easier in every way for guitarists.
- AKoff Guitar Assistant
is designed to assist in visual tuning a guitar with microphone or an electrical guitar connected to PC sound card.
- Chord Pickout
is a Program To Recognize Chords In A Song.
- D'Accord Guitar Chord Dictionary
for Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP is the new version of the best chord dictionary software! Useful to beginners and skilled guitarists.
- D'Accord Keyboard Chord Dictionary
teaches you how to play chords on keyboard or piano.
- D'Accord Personal Guitarist
is the most complete software for guitar players. It has exclusive features that enable students and musicians to improve their skills.
is the most advanced instrument tuner on the PC just got better
- Ultrawave Guitar Tuner
Accurate and easy to use software guitar tuner, that works in a similar way to a digital pocket tuner that you would find in a music shop.
- Min Tuner
is a Highly Accurate and Responsive Chromatic Musical Instrument Tuner.