Swift Elite is the Complete Entertainment Solution, the Third Edition of the
first All-in-One Video, Audio, Karaoke, and Lighting Solution.
Host any VJ, DJ, or KJ show at the click of a mouse pointer. Bring the Power of Video, VCD, DVD, CD+G, CD-Audio, Karaoke Media Files (Audio+G), Audio files, and Video Sources (Cameras, DV) into one awesome program.
Automate your show or take full control - enable your Auto Crossfade, Next Singer display, Queue mode, and Playlist presets and let it go. You will awe your audience with a video or karaoke show that will knock their socks off!!
Swift Elite includes all importing tools, CD+G Disc playback and ripping tools, export songbook creator, very cool transitions, slideshow, next singer features, and many many more...
- Windows XP SP2 (most stable)
- Fast CPU (i.e. P4-1.8 GHz or higher).
- A 3D Accelerated Card
- Atleast 64 MB of Video Memory
- Around 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c
- CD+G Compatible drive (or Non-Deinterleave capable)
|File Size:||32.3 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $299.95 to buy|
Swift Elite 3 Features:
- Remote Request Tool
- Auto Gain Control (Maintains 0dB to 4dB)
- Beautiful Video and Audio Crossfading
- 34 Unique Video Transitions
- Master Pitch and Tempo
- Large Preview Monitors (You see what's playing)
- Key/Tempo Settings Save in Playlist Files
- Add Video or Audio Sources like Tracks
- Play Direct CD+G Discs with Deinterleave
- High Resolution Images Behind CDG Graphics
- CDG Background Image Rotation
- Change CDG Background LIVE!
- Independent Picture Slideshow
- Video Montage (BlueScreening/ChromaKey)
- MIDI Controller Support
- Numark DMC-1 v2 Controller!
- Hercules DJ Console!
- ATI Remote Wonder!
- FreeFrame Plugins Support
- Customize Any Function to a KEY!
- BPM Analysis of MP3, MP3+G , and Videos
- 8 Cue Points Per Deck (8 Intro/1 Outro)
- KAR files with Lyrics
- Mini Web Broadcast
- Playlist Scheduler
- Dynamic Lighting Utilizing S.C.R.A.M.
- DMX Ready (requires SCRAMDMX Modules)
- DMX Active Scenes (Multi Universe)
- DMX Effects Editor
- Song Book Creator RTF Exporter
- Text File and Playlist Exporter
- Song Collection Database
- Playlist and Hard-drive media manager
- Songs have ID to find easier
- Print SongBook
- (By Collection, SongNames, Artist)
- Import Routines (refer to "Conversion Utils/Tools")
The Elite Conversion Tools are now available in release, you can purchase the tools seperately.
But the Swift Elite activation will also activate the Elite Conversion Tools, thus if you have purchased Swift
Elite there is no need to purchase Elite Conversion Tools.
Playlist Columns Explained:
- MP3+G ->WAV+G
- MP3+G ->BIN
- MP3+G ->KMF
- MP3+G 's to Hard-drive
- VCD to Hard-drive
- Deinterleave in Elite Conversion Tools
- ID3 Writing with MP3 Conversions
- TextDB access and Album/Artist Fields
- Drive Capabilities Dialog (Used to assess the drives' CD+G capability)
- Song Collection Import Routines
- MP3+G Import
- VCD Import
- Import CDDA (MP3)
- Basic Import (Use Elite Conversion Tools for extended options)
(Playlist supports unicode, song collection supports but does not display unicode)
- 1. - Media Name
- 2. - Played Count
- 3. - Pitch Setting
- 4. - Tempo Setting
- 5. - Time Entered
- 6. - Time Played
- 7. - Length of Media
- When a song is entered the Time Entered is updated. Played count is incremented by one.
- When a song is played the Time Played is modified,at the same time the Media Length is updated.
- Do not attempt to play 2 CDGA (CDG Disc) Tracks in both Decks from the same disc
- Now Using Elecard Decoder
- DVD can now be played in all decks at the same time
- But same DVD drive accessed at same time will stutter (hardware issue)
- Requires more than one DVD drive to fade
- If issues with playback occur after installing Elecard, be sure to unregister the Elecard Components using the Component Manager (be sure not to unregister the Elecard MPEG2 Decoder and Moonlight Odio Decoder)