Storybase Software for Writers
The ultimate creative resource for everyone who wants to tell a story!
Storybase is the world's only dictionary of essential human situations. It contains 2,363 unique Situations
- covering virtually every dimension of the human condition. The Situations do not contain culture-specific conventions
or gender stereotypes - they are archetypal elements of human actuality.
The Situations do not write your story for you. They are suggestions that will help you discover your characters
and your story. As you explore Storybase, you will project your own ideas onto the Situations -
you will gain access to a wider field of creativity!
Create character sets that contain the character names from each of your story projects.
View the Situations with the names of your characters. Explore situations from each character's point-of-view.
Select up to three Mindset values and find Situations that match the mental state of your characters.
Select up to three Thrust values and find Situations that match the Thrust, or action, of your story.
Browse Situations that match your choices for Characters, Mindset and Thrust. Copy / Paste or Drag /
Drop the Situations into a built-in text editor or your favorite word processor.
Use Storybase to discover ideas that already exist in your mind. You will project the contents of your subconscious
onto the Situations. This will illuminate the rich minefield of your own personal psyche -
the ultimate source of great stories!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB of RAM
- 128 MB of free hard drive space
- 800x600 (SVGA) or greater
|License:||Free to try, $59.00 to buy|
- Quickly create customized Character Sets that contain the names of your characters
- Easily export or paste the Situations from Storybase 2.0 into your favorite word processor, visual outliner or screenplay formatter
- Achieve focused brainstorming by filtering the database with combinations of up to three Mindsets and three Thrust/Action values
- View suggested Lead-ins and Lead-outs - and build your story both forward and backward
- Best of all, Storybase 2.0 is extremely easy and fun to use!
- Characters include Protagonist, Antagonist, Friend/Lover, Family, and Object (X). Each Conflict is from the point-of-view of Protagonist.
- Mindset is an estimate of the Protagonist's mental state. Examples: Angry, Honest, Suspicious.
- Thrust refers to overall attribute, movement, or story action. Examples: Alliance, Exposure, Separation.
- Leadins: suggestions for what comes before a given Conflict.
- Leadouts: suggestions for what comes after a given Conflict.
- Achieve focused brainstorming by filtering the database with up to three Mindsets and three Thrust/Action values.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR STORYBASE SOFTWARE FOR WRITERS |
- iWriter for Windows / Mac
iWriter lets you take full advantage of your iPods notes feature
- PDF camp ( PDF Writer ) Pro
PDF camp is the quick and easy PDF writer software
- Advanced Typewriter Effects
allows you to Display multiple messages within a single screen area. A Typewriter text effect is an excellent way to display multiple messages whilst leaving the majority of your page free for the real content.
- Siberix Report Writer
is a reporting solution for .Net Framework designed to create industry standard PDF and XPS documents dynamically with API calls or from XML
- RSS Channel Writer
is a powerful RSS feed generator, editor and submitter; With it can easily create RSS feed for web site.
- Sitemap Writer Pro
is a professional xml sitemap maker program, automatically generate XML sitemaps for your websites
- IMS CharacterGenerator Studio MX Lite
companion multimedia-authoring tool-Xtra created specifically for Macromedia Director MX and Macromedia Director MX 2004
- IMS CharacterGenerator Studio MX Pro
The IMS CharacterGenerator StudioTM MX product is a companion multimedia-authoring product created specifically for Macromedia Director MX and MX 2004 developers
- Brave Dwarves Back for Treasures
this is not just another fairy tale. It's a saga about the everlasting battle between good and evil, and you are the main character.
allows character based applications to print to any Windows printer, including USB, network printers, faxmodems and PDF writers
- Reallusion CrazyTalk 5 PRO
can transform photos and images into talking animated characters, Create 3D talking characters from photo, image or illustration.