Sprite Builder is used to combine separate images (prepared in any other
graphical editor) into one sprite. This program has been developed particularly
for animators who create animation for games and projects.
A sprite is a picture which contains all frames of the animation
placed one after another from left to right. On reaching the maximum column number,
other frames will be added on the next line, until upper limit of lines is reached.
The line height and measure to the height and measure of the biggest frame.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||914 KB|
Key Features of Sprite Builder:
- Viewing frames and basic editing operations;
- Saving all settings in the form of a project;
- Keeping the list of last opened projects;
- Adding image files to already open frames;
- Scaling all windows – frame, sprite, animation preview;
- Scaling images in all windows;
- Full-features player - standard buttons:
- Play, Stop, Step Forward, Step Back,
- Rewind To The Beginning,
- Forward To The End and the slider for navigating animation;
- Enabling/disabling animation loop.;
- Two loop types. The first one is classic when
the animation is played to the end and starts again.
The second type is "ping-pong" when animation is played forward and backward;
- Selecting which of the open files are included into the sprite and which are not;
- Simple sprite editor;
- Supporting the BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SPRITE BUILDER |
- Images Generator
It is a powerful graphic editor in which the accent is made on creation of images.
- Easy Projects .NET
the latest generation web based project management, task tracking and team collaboration software.
- uMark Professional
is a image watermarking tool enables you to add a text or image watermark to your digital photos
- PictureScaler for Macintosh
PictureScaler for Macintosh is a batch image editor for optimizing digital photos
- PictureScaler - Resizes photos or editing image
PictureScaler is a batch image editor for optimizing digital photos. PictureScaler offers a flexible approach to resizing and will convert between various image formats
- Studio Time
is a DirectX compatible plug-in pack, consists of two Plug-ins for time modification Plug-ins and pitch shift Plug-ins