Encryptor - encrypted messages for MOBILedit! With the new SMS encryption
module you can send your sensitive messages in a perfectly encrypted way.
We use the most secure algorithm available – the AES, which is approved
for use in the US government and military. Now you have the combination
of extremely fast worldwide message delivery with the highest security.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try |
Key Features of SMS Encryptor:
How it works
- strong AES encryption
- one click encryption/decryption
- messages reside encrypted also in recipient's phone
- sending to multiple recipients
- almost full length of SMS messages supported (150 characters)
- send to contacts stored in a phone-book or Outlook
- offers whole comfort of MOBILedit! SMS module
Sending an encrypted message:
When you finish writing the text of your message (according to instructions described in the Text messages chapter
of the MOBILedit! User Guide),
enter an encryption key in the field below and click Encrypt.
The text of your message will be encrypted by AES algorithm into a secure message.
Send this message by clicking Send.
Receiving an encrypted message:
- When writing a message you can only use capital (A-Z) and small letters (a-z) of the English alphabet,
numbers (0-9), space, dot (.) and comma (,) signs. Any other signs cannot be encrypted, and if used,
after clicking Encrypt you are informed by a popup window that this is not possible.
- Hide/Show key button switches the status when the key is displayed on the screen or hidden as signs.
- Remember key checkbox stores the key in system registry for future use. This is for your comfort,
but be aware that it means security vulnerability, as somebody could get your secret key.
When you receive an encrypted message, double click it to open it in the SMS details window.
To be able to read it, you must know the encryption key used by the sender.
Enter the key in the filed at the bottom of the window and click Decrypt.
Now you can see the original message text. Messages are always stored in an encrypted form.
The Decrypt function deciphers message only on the screen for reading.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SMS ENCRYPTOR |
It is for easily sending SMS (760-character SMS / Flash-SMS) from your Pocket PC...
- NotePager Pro - SMS messaging software
Send text or SMS messages to pagers, mobile phones, and PIMs using an easy to use desktop application.
- Bulk SMS From PC
with Bulk SMS From PC anyone can send messages from your computer to mobile phones.
is designed to help you keep track of upcoming events through the pop-up window reminders, e-mail or SMS messages
- Rockrose Jingle
is a sms and email desktop reminder program with Reminders by SMS messages or e-mails
- Super Yahoo Messenger Archive Decoder
let you Read Yahoo Message Archives offline even without password
- DeSofto SpamFilter
automatically checks incoming messages and filters unwanted mail messages
- StrongCube SMS Component
helps you to send and read short message service (SMS) characters through your own cellphone connected to serial port using data cable or infra red device.
- AvanSMS Add-on for Outlook
is your personal and business productivity tool that provides Short Message Service (SMS) in Microsoft Outlook.
- Compact Locker: data encryption for Pocket PC
is a Pocket PC data encryption, It's designed to provides the safest way to protect sensitive and and valuable data located on your mobile device.
- MOBILedit! Professional Edition
is a unique modular program which allows you to control your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared or cable.