SigView Spectral Analyzer
SigView Spectral Analyzer is a complete real-time signal analysis software package with wide range of
powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and a comprehensive visualization system.
SigView Spectral Analyzer is distributed as shareware - you can download a completely functional version and use it for 21 days
to find out if it suits your needs. If you decide to use SigView Spectral Analyzer after that period, you will have to purchase a license.
The license key will unlock the time-limited trial version and entitle you to e-mail support, free minor upgrades
and possible customization options.
With its unique user interface and philosophy, SigView Spectral Analyzer gives you absolute freedom to combine different signal analysis
methods in any possible way - there are no artificial rules and limitations.
Once you get the basics, everything else in SIGVIEW follows the same logical pattern.
- Windows 7/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $139.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Key Features of SigView Spectral Analyzer:
- Vibration analysis
- General sound analysis
- Communication signal analysis (radio, wireless, acoustic,...)
- Seismic signal analysis
- Research in numerical mathematics
- Financial trends analysis
- Voice signal analysis
- Noise detection, analysis and removal
- Signal and electronic intelligence
- Medical signal analysis (ECG, EEG)
- Statistical data analysis
- Support for wide range of data acquisition devices, from professional DAQ cards
to standard sound cards. Various options for triggering, decimation and file-logging are included.
Following device types are supported:
NIDAQ and NIDAQmx compatible DAQ devices from National Instruments®.
All Measurement Computing® DAQ devices
All Windows® compatible sound cards (DirectSound and ASIO driver models are supported)
- Real time data display, signal analysis and control. You can work on live signals and observe results immediately.
- Import and export of signal files in numerous formats: WAV, MP3, ASCII, WMA, AU, AIFF, SND, 8/16/32-bit binary files, EDF...
- Optimized FFT algorithm with fine parameter tuning and various pre- and postprocessing options: windowing, zero-padding, power spectrum and PSD, automatic averaging, test for spectral peaks integrity,...
- Spectrogram and Time-FFT functions with powerful graphical display solutions
- Dual channel (cross-spectral) analysis (cross spectrum, coherence, cross corelation,...)
- Signal filtering (Bandstop, Bandpass, Lowpass, Highpass)
- Real time arithmetic operations on signals (subtract, multiply, add, scale, normalize...)
- Various statistics functions: peak hold, averaging, smoothing, removing linear trend, probability distribution... Analog-style instruments for real-time display of important signal parameters
- Custom filter curves can be freely defined and applied directly to time-domain signal or to calculated spectrum
- Advanced signal display and handling options: unlimited overlays, unlimited number of markers and annotations for each signal, parallel display (EEG style), cut/copy/paste signal parts, unlimited zoom-in levels, VCR-style commands for audio playing,...
- Signal generator including sine signal, white and pink noise, step signal, sweep signal,...
- Graphical block diagram environment improves productivity when working with complex analysis systems
- Custom tools and workspaces can be created and later reused or exchanged with other Sigview users
- Various command-line options for automation and remote control from external applications or batch files
- No artificial or license-based limitations: million points FFTs can easily be calculated, dozens of signals can be combined and analyzed at the same time.
- Powerful: Wide range of functions for spectral and cross-spectral analysis, statistics, filtering, exquisite graphical solutions,... everything in one package at one price.
- Real time: There is no difference between working with live signals in real time and working with signal files from your hard disk. Start researching with your sound card and continue with professional A/D devices.
- Looks good: SIGVIEW will make perfect 3D or 2D graphics ready to become part of your conference paper or presentation
- Fast: Highly optimized FFT algorithm and 2D/3D graphics
- Optimal performance at optimal price: You get professional tools at shareware price. Most other signal analysis applications cost at least 10x-20x more than SIGVIEW. Find out if they are really better...
- Risk-free: Try before you buy. You have 21 days to try a fully functional SIGVIEW version to see if that is exactly what you need.
- Customizable: SIGVIEW can be regarded as a template for more specialized applications. If you need a new analysis option, new design, support for your file formats or data acquisition devices, just talk to us. Customized SIGVIEW versions can be ordered at very affordable price.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SigView Spectral Analyzer |
- Virtins Sound Card Signal Generator
is a powerful PC based virtual instrument
- RADIO Player Pro
is Multifunctional audio files player. Allows to make playlists programmed to start on time.
- RADIO Logger Pro
automatic recording and encoding of incoming audio signal storage in PCM Wave (*.wav) or Mpeg Layer 3 (*.mp3) formats.
- RADIO Checker Pro
Allows to detect sample presence in incoming audio signal and send command to start your playlist.
- VoceVista - Audio
is a development of Dr. Donald Miller and the University of Groningen Voice Research Laboratory, and Prof
- Spectrogram - Audio Spectrum Analysis
is a dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for windows
- Test Tone Generator
Test Tone Generator is a versatile function generator for many purposes: Loudspeaker and system testing, education, sound effects etc
- Strobe Sync Pulse Generator
This program generates signals to test loudspeakers with the help of a synchronised LED stroboscope.
- Flyhorse Trade Signal Sync Pro
Flyhorse Trade Signal Sync Pro is MetaTrader 4 oriented forex software.
- Forex Signal Lamp Pro
Forex Signal Lamp Pro is a forex signal software which prompts you to buy or sell through the eight signal lamp.