RollBack Rx Professional
RollBack Rx Professional is an powerful PC system restore utility enables you to restore your system (or portions of it) to a previous state,
thereby repair computer problems caused by recent changes, virus or other modifications. Unlike standard backup tools,
this program will restore your entire system including registry, settings, tweaks and all other details
in addition to your files. You can maintain multiple snapshots, going back minutes, hours, days or even months,
and restore any size hard disks in seconds. RollBack Rx Professional allows you to exclude specific folders
and files from a restore operation, allowing you to maintain the most recent copies of important documents or files.
The interface is easy to use, and suitable for novice and advanced users a like. It supports on-demand snapshots,
as well as scheduled snapshots and automatic restore options. RollBack Rx Professional uses a patent pending
technology which creates snapshots that only require 0.07% of total hard disk space and allows users to
create up to 60,000 snapshots.
||8.0 Build 2691946514
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP and XP 64 bit, VISTA
- 400 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or later
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $69.00 to buy|
With RollBack Rx you can...
RollBack Rx Highlights:
- Reverse any system crash (even if Windows can't startup)
- Backout of any failed software installations, botched update etc.
- Reverse user errors manually, or set Restore-on-Reboot or Log-off
- Roll back minutes, hours, or even months.
- Roll backwards and forwards to any system snapshot
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% clean uninstaller
- Roll-back, yet recover files from your "future" snapshot(s)
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if it can not boot into Windows.
- Access control - prevent unauthorized users from accessing any RollBack Rx functions
- Automatically schedule snapshots or hard drive restores at set intervals
- Day Zero Disaster Recovery with no data loss
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control.
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- RollBack Rx™ only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Revert file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Restores a completely crashed system with data up to the second of crash.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface - hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management. Releases the unused disk space upon the deletion of snapshots.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users about the disk space usage of each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
- And more Roll Back features...