Reportizer 3 - Database Reporting Software
Reportizer is a band oriented database reporting software.
Professional database reports in a couple of minutes!
Easy creating, modifying and printing database reports from different types of databases connected by ADO or BDE.
Allow to manage report collections. Supports BDE or ADO databases.
Reports can be edited in convenient visual report builder or in text mode.
Supports expressions, grouping, calculating fields etc. Previewed report can be printed or exported to file
(HTML, XLS, TXT). Tested on dBase (DBF), Paradox (DB), Text (TXT), Comma-separated values (CSV), Oracle, Interbase,
Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server.
Reportizer can print list of files from the specified directory
- Windows 7/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- BDE 5.0 or ADO
|File Size:||2.11 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $47.00 to buy|
Main Features of Reportizer Database Reporting Software:
- It allows easy creating, modifying and printing database reports and managing report collections. You don't need to write your own software to print data from your database - in most cases Reportizer is enough to produce professional looking reports!
- Works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with DB, DBF, TXT, CSV, ASC, XLS, MDB files and data sources of other types. Tested on DBF, DB, TXT, CSV, Oracle, Interbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL Server, HTML.
- Reports can be edited in convenient visual report designer with property inspector and tool bars or in text mode, which can be useful for those, who has experience with development tools.
- Supports dynamically calculated expressions, displaying images, grouping, calculated fields, multi-column reports, totals and subtotals etc.
- There is an ability to load and print reports from command line with set of options.
- Reports can be printed or exported to file (HTML, XLS, TXT).
- There is an additional command line tool for previewing, printing, and exporting only. This is a small program, called Reportizer Viewer. It can be used for free on unlimited amount of computers by all customers, who purchased Vitaliy Levchenko products Reportizer, Database Tour, Database Tour Pro, Multi-DB Querier, or Exportizer Pro in amount of $100 or above.