Random Generator for Excel
Random Generator for Excel generates Random integers, real numbers, dates, strings, Boolean,
values from Microsoft Excel custom lists And randomly sorts cells in rows, columns and ranges.
It fills in the Excel range with unique random numbers, integers, real numbers, dates or strings with just one click.
Generate passwords, do random sorting in rows, columns or a range, and fill selected cells with random values from Excel
A really fascinating feature about Random Generator is that it is so intuitive that you will hardly ever need to look in
Help, so easy-to-use that you will never need more than a tick and a click to fill the range with random values, and
besides that fast and reliable. Look at the screenshots below to see how easily you can generate random numbers.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Excel 2007/2003/XP (2002)/2000
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Functions of Random Generator for Excel
- Generating simple values: integer, date, real number, Boolean
Let's start with the Simple values tab. You use this tab when you need to fill the range with random numbers:
- Real numbers
- Random values from Excel custom lists
If what you want is to populates the range with values from Microsoft Excel custom lists or your own lists, go to the Custom list tab. On this tab you can:
- Fill in the selected range with values from a custom list or lists.
- Create new custom lists and have them added to the Standard Microsoft Excel custom lists.
- Pick up a certain number or percentage of values from a custom list.
- Random strings - password and coupon code generator
The Strings tab lets you:
- Have random strings of a given length, pattern or mask.
- Generate random passwords with different character sets, e.g. A - Z, 0 - 9, special symbols, etc.
- Generate all sorts of codes: zip codes, PIN-codes, coupon codes and the like.
- Random sort
You open the Random sort tab when you want to randomly sort your data. Your list of customers, inventory or telephone numbers can be selected and sorted wherever they are in Excel:
- in a row
- in a column
- in a table (range)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR RANDOM GENERATOR FOR EXCEL
- Random Numbers Generator and Statistics Set
Random Numbers Generator and Statistics Set provides 12 random numbers generators that allow you to generate histogram
- ZRandom for Excel
implements high quality random number generation for Microsoft Excelusing the Merssenne Twister algorithm
- Excel Compare
It is a compare tool allows you to compare Excel files and Excel sheets.
- GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel
Designed specifically for contractors, cost estimators, builders, architects and construction professionals.
- XLS Regenerator - recover Excel documents
is a brand new recovery solution for recover deleted and overwritten documents, damaged, deleted, overwritten Microsoft Excel documents
- Help Generator for Microsoft Excel
Help Generator for Microsoft Excel to easily add Help and documentation to your Excel spreadsheet
- Random Event Sounds XP
help you to Select and randomize your sound events, Windows wallpaper, and Windows screensaver
is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way.