Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes is an Advanced Lotus Notes Recovery Software that successfully repair
and restore data from damaged or corrupted NSF files
of Lotus Notes Client and Server. Software successfully retrieves data from corrupt or
damaged NSF files. Software suppoerts to recover corrupt Lotus
Notes Address Book.
Quick Recovery Lotus Notes - Recovers and repairs mails & addresses from NSF
- Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Minimum 64Mb (Recommended 128 Mb).
- Lotus Notes (.NSF Files)
|File Size:||10.60 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Features of Lotus Notes Recovery Software :
HOW QUICK RECOVERY WORKS ?
- Simple and well guided steps to recover data.
- Repair Corrupt Lotus (*.nsf) files.
- Repair corrupt Lotus Notes Address Book.
- Recovers email attachments too.
- Removed by virus attack or power failure.
- Recover lost/deleted Outlook Express data files.
- Recovers metadata such as Form, Subform, Frameset, Page, View, Folder, Agent, Outline, Shared Field, Shared Action, Database Script, Image, Script Library.
- Recover *.nsf files even if password protected.
- Repair broken *.nsf file corrupted due to oversize problem.
- Restores deleted emails from ‘Trash' too.
- Recover lost/deleted Lotus data (*.nsf) files.
- Option to extract emails from badly damaged *.nsf file
- Verify that the disk has Quick Recovery installed in it.
- Click on the Quick Recovery Icon from the desktop or from Programs.
- Select the NSF (for mails & address books) file to repair or a particular partition or hard disk to recover.
- Give the path where recovered or repaired files are to be saved.
- Click on Recover button, recovery process will start.
- Your recovered & repaired files are in .txt format.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR QUICK RECOVERY FOR LOTUS NOTES