Pristine Sounds 2005
Pristine Sounds 2005 is a professional 24/96 audio waveform editor. It is designed with quality in mind
and is easy to use. The program displays a basic set of features like Vinyl Restoration (VRT),
noise suppression, reverb, compressor and filters, but also functionality not found anywhere else!
The Spectrum Editor (FSE) is a powerful tool for hand-editing noises in the frequency domain.
The Pristine Sounds 2005 Professional edition includes the following extra features compared
to the Pristine Sounds 2005 Light edition : Batch processing, Real-time previewing,
Split & Save in Audio CD format.
- Windows 98/SE/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Video card with 4Mb RAM
- Sound card of your choice. (ISA not recommended.)
- 2 hard disks for temporary space
|File Size:||4.43 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Some noticeable features includes:
- Frequency space editor, a Spectrum Editor where you can draw with pens & brushes to apply filters and remove noise and clicks & pops.
- Image noise reduction. Removes pre-scanned noise.
- DeHiss. Suppresses hissing noises automatically.
- Generic noise reduction. Suppresses hissing noises automatically.
- Vinyl restoration tool (VRT). Reduces pops and clicks with a minimum of side effects. For recordings originally recorded in mono, a special mode can extract extra information when sampled with a stereo pickup.
- "Mouse modes". Edit the waveform directly with pen, draw envelopes or apply filters.
- Auto Trim functionality. Automatically deletes, silences or denoises quite parts.
- The program is not bound to 4Gb file sizes on any Windows version and files can be of any size.
- "Mouse modes" enables to user to edit the
waveform with the mouse, on a per-sample basis, using IIR-filters,
pencil or envelopes.
- The "Frequency Space Editor" allows for editing in a spectrum view
with amplify, mute, de-click and de-noise brushes.
- Some functionality can be applied "virtually", such as super quick
copy & paste, delete, volume change etc...
- File formats includes Mp3/Wav/Ogg/Aiff/ACM/Ape/w64/BWF.
- Floating point calculation & internal storage.
- "Action Navigator" enables tree-like undo capabilities.
- Batch processing (Pro only)
- Highly customizable GUI.
- 24/96 playback & record using WDM drivers.
- DirectX plug-in compatible.