POKERobot is both an auto playing winning machine and an online texas holdem stats calculator.
It displays your chance to win and suggests what action you should take, preflop, turn and river.
You can adjust it's playing style and select from 3 modes of play: full-auto, semi-auto and odds calculator mode.
- Windows 95,98,ME,NT 3.x,NT 4.x,2000,XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.17 MB|
Main Features of POKERobot:
- Artifical Intelligence - POKERobot uses Neural Nets and Genetic Algorithms.
- Multiple tables - run the poker bot on unlimited number of tables.
- Auto screen scrape - card recognition.
- Pot odds to call.
- Implied odds added to pot odds.
- Chance to win - calculation based on opponent modeling, player stats and simulations.
- Opponent modeling - uses an artificial neural network for betting pattern recognition.
- Player stats - memorizes the opponents' game style, used for implied odds and hand odds.
- Simulation - games are randomly simulated to identify profitable decisions (Check-raise etc.).
- Automatically changes playing style to fit real money/play money tables and optimize player assumptions.
- Randomized response time to simulate an unpredictable human being.
- Semi-Auto mode - The bot folds all bad hands automatically and you play the good hands yourself!
- Watch mode - If you disable autoplay, you will still get tips/stats from the bot!
- Auto-stop timer - Set a time limit for how long the bot should play.
- Hand strength bar - Your hand strength is displayed graphically for easy monitoring.