NA.Undelete is an award winning utility that helps you to search, filter and recover
any type of file from hard drives, SD/MMC cards, flash disks, floppy drives etc.
Currently supported file systems are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and
NTFS5. Quick formatted drives, compressed NTFS disks and unicode file
names are also supported.
- Windows 98,2000,NT,ME,XP,Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $25.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||1.24 MB|
Current version has the following features;
- Ability to search for deleted files from drives having FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS or NTFS5 file systems.
- Fast scanning of deleted files (after executing Shift+Delete or emptying recycle bin) .
- Detailed scanning of files for quick-formatted drives.
- Ability to show and scan invisible/disabled drives.
- Ability to show orphan files & folders of a scanned drive having FAT or NTFS file system.
- Special technique to quickly and accurately find the files deleted under Windows 2000/XP/2003/V
ista from a FAT32 file system.
- Ability to find & recover sparse files.
- Ability to scan & recover from highly fragmented NTFS drives.
- Ability to recognize NTFS hard links.
- Ability to recognize alternate data streams
- Ability to recover from compressed NTFS drives.
- Support for Unicode filenames, such as;
- and all others.
- Extensive search & filter options such as;
- filter using file name with wildcards and case sensitivity.
- filter using min/max file size limits
- filter using file dates
- show/hide deleted/normal/unrecoverable files
- Ability to toggle view (List/Tree) of a drive's structure.
- Ability to produce, show and save detailed log information.
- Ability to show detailed file properties such as;
- deletion information
- estimated damage of a deleted file (in percentage)
- file size
- file attributes
- creation, modified, last accessed date
- What You See Is What You Get:
NA.Undelete has a complex scanning engine
that is designed for almost every type of file and disk that is used under Windows except for optical media formats.
No matter whether your disk has Chinese file names, hard links, sparse files, alternate data streams or it is
highly fragmented, compressed or quick-formatted NA.Undelete will find your file if it has a record on the disk.
You don't have to pay lots of money just to make sure you
get the best technology. Give it a try. If you see your deleted files and their damage status with NA.Undelete
then no need to pay more! It's that simple.
- Easy To Use:
NA.Undelete has a neat user interface, very easy to use,
without any complicated parameter settings. You don't need to be an expert to recover files. Just select a disk
and analysis type and start scanning.
NA.Undelete has one of the fastest scanning, searching and
- Free Updates:
All software updates are free until the next major version.
- Support From The Experts:
Valuable E-mail support is available for
registered users without time limitation.