MyTunesRSS for Mac and Windows
MyTunesRSS allows you to access the music and videos from your iTunes library or
any simple watch folder over a local network or even the internet. You
can access your music from all over the world using a simple web browser.
The user interface lets you search for titles or browse your whole library
by album, artist or genre. You can access your iTunes playlists or create
new ones directly in MyTunesRSS.
Download single tracks or play them right inside your browser. Either
using a browser plugin for the file type or directly in the Flash player.
Or do you want to download a complete album, all tracks from one artist
or the contents of a playlist to your local computer? No problem with
MyTunesRSS. You can also download an M3U or XSPF playlist and play them
in Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, WinAmp or any other player capable
of playing such playlists. Get a playlist as an RSS feed on your computer
and stay up-to-date to the contents all the time. Enjoy cover images from
the tracks if available in the files and supported by the RSS reader.
Listen to your music via RSS feeds on many devices like the Nintendo Wii
or the Playstation Portable with the latest firmware version.
Configure MyTunesRSS to your preferences. Create user accounts to protect
your music from unauthorized access. But do not worry, the default configuration
is sufficient in most cases and all you need is a single click to start
the MyTunesRSS server.
Since MyTunesRSS is pure Java, you can run it on any platform supporting Java 1.5.
- Windows 7/2K/XP/Vista or Mac OSX
- Java Runtime 1.5
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $24.27 to buy|
Key Features of MyTunesRSS for Mac and Windows:
- Flash player for playback directly in your browser
- Unlimited user accounts (free edition: 3 user)
- Unlimited watch folder (free edition: 1 folder)
- Run MyTunesRSS without GUI and configure it via JMX
- Create and use a mytunesrss.com account
- Upload files to the server via the web interface
- Optional download limit per day/week/month for a user
- Set maximum number of files in a ZIP archive per user
- User may (optionally) change his password in the web interface
- Discover other MyTunesRSS server on the local network
- Themes and language packs for the web interface
- External database systems (MySQL and Postgres)
- Configurable welcome message for the web interface
- Transcoder support
- Bandwith limit per user
- Cover thumbnails in the album browser
- Limit user to the tracks of a playlist
- Hide playlists completely
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MYTUNESRSS |
- iPlayAnywhere for iTunes
allow you to securely access and play your iTunes Music Library music and playlists from anywhere.
- LibZIP for iTunes
easily zip and share any or all of your iTunes Music Library including playlists.
- Podcast Remote for iTunes
can access and play your podcasts without displaying the iTunes Music Library window.
- Visualizer for iTunes
visually browse your iTunes Music Library and find and play music you forgot you had
- iVideo for Mac OS X
iVideo Mac OS X is the equivalent of iPhoto or iTunes for your video files
- 5star freeTunes - copy DRM protected music
Can legally copy all your DRM protected music, audio books, podcasts and video clips by parallel playback...
- iPod 2 iTunes
gives you the peace of mind that no matter what happens to your PC, your music is safely stored on your iPod
- Bizz RSS Feed Liner
one RSS line on your screen ... and YOU ALWAYS KNOW ... You for sure already know some of the RSS / XML Feed Readers ...
- RssNews! - Personal Mobile RSS Reader
is the most Easy-to-use mobile RSS news reader on the earth,let you read news or blogs feeds on mobile
- RSS Channel Writer
is a powerful RSS feed generator, editor and submitter; With it can easily create RSS feed for web site.