MaxIVRStudio enables you to divert your calls to Pc based replier to answer your calls, providing
the caller with all his/her requirements depending on his/her choice that the caller entered whether
by pressing keys or by telling the machine what he/she wants by voice.
From one place, attendant lets you efficiently configure and modify all IVR applications using all new
thecnology trends including Email, SMS, ASR, TTS and Fax.
MaxIVRStudio is a simple single tree driven auto attendant interface that requires no programming skills to use it.
Designer can use it to design construct his/her own call flow tree using a simple drag and drop GUI application.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/NT/ME
- 128 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $300.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Key Benefits of MaxIVRStudio:
Key Features of MaxIVRStudio:
- Never lose a customer's call again and Increase revenue
- Minimize errors and Increase Quality of Service (QoS)
- Update customer Database with caller information
- Transfer call to Agent
- Recording a message from caller
- Send SMS , Fax and Email
- Performance and Effectiveness:
- Call key select menus and ability for caller to enter numbers (data entry).
- Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus.
- Fully programmable setup with examples.
- call transfer (subject to your company PBX features).
- call simulator is included so you can test your system off-line.
- extended message play on key press including support for wav , GSM and a number of other formats.
- Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or GSM files.
- ability to access any database through ODBC.
- support socket programming where can be sent/receive data to/from another PCs.
- support broadcasting actions such as send Email, Fax and SMS.
- ability to record message or record all the calls.
- support any arithmetic operations.
- ability to edit the windows registry.
- ability to import external files or run other software to process data or report information.
- Reliability, Scalability, and Flexibility
- easy to use, graphical representation of common tape-deck controls, Pull-down menus and extensive on-line help files that greatly
- reduce the need for costly user training
- visual displays of audio waveforms make it easy to see the effects of editing
- open development and editing environment provides choice and flexibility in importing and exporting audio files in a variety of formats import/export functions facilitate the interchange of audio files with other desktop system using WAV and GSM audio files
- easy to export IVR tree file and its audio files in only on ZIP file and can import this ZIP file
- easy to change the nodes, links colors when design trees or in simulator
- easy to edit the properties of each node through the properties panel
- easy to create/delete any variable and change its value through the variables panel