Library Switcher for iTunes
Library Switcher 1.1 for iTunes can easily create and switch between
multiple iTunes Music Libraries. Library Switcher allows the user to
create new iTunes Music Libraries and switch between your current
and new iTunes Music Libraries.
Library Switcher is very easy to use and allows the user to create
and switch between iTunes Music Libraries for multiple users
on the same PC.
Organize your music into multiple iTunes Music Libraries, create a new
empty iTunes Music Library or create a new iTunes Music Library anywhere
you desire: an external drive, anywhere you have access to.
New features include scanning for libraries and library selection from a list as well as selection by browsing.
- Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of Library Switcher for iTunes:
- Use your own naming for libraries. e.g. Anna's iTunes Music Library, Tom's iTunes Music Library
- Mini mode - small unobtrusive mode that places the application in the lower right-hand corner of the display
- Silent mode for running a minimal display and switching/creating libraries. Main Library Switcher display not visible
- scanning for libraries and library selection from a list as well as selection by browsing.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR LIBRARY SWITCHER FOR ITUNES |
- SyncWrangler for Mac
works seamlessly with iTunes and iPod to provide more advanced file synchronization options to iTunes
- iPod 2 iTunes
gives you the peace of mind that no matter what happens to your PC, your music is safely stored on your iPod
- iPlayAnywhere for iTunes 4.5
allow you to securely access and play your iTunes Music Library music and playlists from anywhere
- LibZIP for iTunes 2.0
easily zip and share any or all of your iTunes Music Library including playlists.
- Podcast Remote 1.8 for iTunes
can access and play your podcasts without displaying the iTunes Music Library window.
- Visualizer 2.0 for iTunes
visually browse your iTunes Music Library and find and play music you forgot you had
Free your iPod from iTunes: Backup/restore, export and convert, rip to your iPod, even create MP3 or standard CDs from your iPod.
is a utility that downloads album art from Amazon for each album in your iTunes library.
- Switch Plus for Mac
can convert audio file formats including wav, mp3, ogg, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg, msv, dvf, vox, atrac, gsm, dss into mp3 or wav
- TuneRanger for Windows
merge music, video, & playlists in multiple iTunes libraries over a network