JFormula Mathematics Expression
JFormula Mathematics Expression is a library for evaluating various mathematical expressions. User can evaluate
instantly a string setting variables, adding its own functions or operators.
JFormula Mathematics Expression manages several lines expression. Each line is a sub-expression that can update the symbol table. When a
sub-expression update the symbol table, JFormula calls setValueForSymbol with the new symbol result.
JFormula Mathematics Expression lets you inserting your mathematical library. A library is based on the Lib interface. This interface gives you
accesses on a set of functions. Each function has a name and a set of parameters support. A parameter is a "String"
"Boolean", a "Double", a "BigDecimal" or a "List" value, both types are inside the Variant object. These functions are
independant of the Formula resolver.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $316.51 to buy|
|Download Size:||502 KB|
Key Features of JFormula Mathematics Expression:
- Decimal, string, boolean operators (or, and, not, xor...)
- High precision mode
- Boolean expression support : (A < B)&&( B > C), (A or B) and not ( C equals D )
- IF THEN ELSE expression
- Short expression format : 2x+3y
- Variable : A=(cos(PI + x )*2) + [y-x]^2
- Multiple lines expression : A = 1 B = A + 1 ...
- Functions with decimal, boolean, string or list arguments
- Override or add your operators
- Extend or add a new library dynamically
- Override any functions from the current library by your one
- Lazy evaluation for boolean expressions
- Evaluation tree produced by a pluggable parsing system
- Evaluation optimization for symbol value changes
- Standard library with 24 mathematical functions
- Use delegates for resolving unknown functions or symbols
- Support for multithreaded computing
- Many samples (library extension, graphes) for API interesting parts
- JDK 1.1 compliant (tested on JDK1.1.8, JDK 1.4 and JDK1.5)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR JFORMULA MATHEMATICS EXPRESSION
- GrindEQ MathType-to-Equation
converts MathType objects to Microsoft Equation 2007 or Microsoft Equation 3.x format
is MS Word add-on that provides a faster way of editing mathematical equations
- Intel Math Kernel Library for Mac
is a set of highly optimized, thread-safe, mathematical functions for engineering, scientific and financial applications for Mac.
- Speed Mind Maths
is a software that will help to develop your basic mathematics skills and practice calculations in your head.
- Visual Stats
Implement data analysis and multivariate statistical analysis.
- Visual Kalman Filter
is a visual math tool to simulate Kalman filter for linear or nonlinear system.
- Natural Calculator
is a mathematics program for solving various mathematical tasks.