InfoHesiveEP is an easy to use digital content conversion program and ePublisher suite providing rich import and
export functionality, a great authoring and editor environment, and has an incredible range of features that assist
in the drafting process and aid efficient collaborative working.
ePublishing has become an essential tool in communicating with an audience as ebooks, PDF and CHM help files are so
easily distributed via email or over the Internet. As ebooks increasingly form part of the promotional strategy of
businesses and organizations, and as hardware ebook readers like the Kindle and Sony Reader become commonplace, well
authored ebooks, whether a stand-alone ebook like InfoHesiveEP builds, ePub e-books, or chm e books, all improve the
connection between audience and business.
InfoHesiveEP ensures the authorship process is supported within a straightforward interface. Building e-books that can be
read by ebook readers, pdf, html, rich text and chm programs, and exported to the standard .Mobi file which can be read by
Kindle, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, and Sony Ericson devices make InfoHesive not only a great digital publisher, but also
the perfect digital publishing conversion software.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||14.9 MB|
Key Functions of InfoHesiveEP:
Key Features and Benefits of InfoHesiveEP:
- Repurpose existing content for your audience.
- Build eBooks that require no software to run.
- Produce high quality Help Files and support documentation for your products and services.
- Open Windows Help Files, or import & annotate.
- Import PDF, Rich Text, HTML, CHM, & TXT.
- Output to PDF, HTML, CHM, ePub to ensure your publication is delivered to Windows,
Mac, iPhone, Kindle, Sony Reader, & Mobile Devices.
- Import and Export to a wide range of formats including CHM, HTML, and ePub.
- Easily create professional level eBooks, Help Files, ePublications, and PDFs with the feature-rich editor.
- Build trial versions and generate serial numbers so your ePublications are protected from piracy and illegal copying.
- Superb Outliner functions including drag and drop to easily change the structure of your work, and automated creation of Contents and Index pages.
- Reuse your favorite layouts by defining your own Outliner Templates.
- Quickly categorize and recognize Articles according to user-defined Tab labelling.
- Lifetime Royalty-free distribution of InfoHesive publications: Windows eBook, PDF, HTML, CHM Help File, RTF & more.
- Powerful onboard search capability.
- Version backups allow you to quickly revert to an earlier draft.
- WorkSpace and ePublication encryption and security functions.
- Create content with rich text, images, links, tables, anchors etc.
- Create File Items that point to a File and URL Items that point to a remote web address.
- Drag and Drop functionality.
- Spell Check and on-board Thesaurus.
- Extensive InfoHesiveEP Help File.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR INFOHESIVEEP
- Pocket CHM Maker
Pocket CHM is a CHM maker tool for Help document authors, developers to make HTML Help, manuals and ebooks in CHM format, Decompile HTML Help (CHM) files
- Ebook Maker
It is a professional Ebook compiler software. It can compile all HTML files.
- Advanced Content Editor - Lite
is the lite version of Advanced Content Editor, a Web-based WYSIWYG Content Authoring & Editing tool that allows you to create online HTML editing application
- ASP Online Documents
is a database driven web content management system.
- UsingIT Web Content Management
is a full-featured content management system that can be used for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications
- Absolute Content Rotator .NET
is a powerful content management system specially designed to rotate content through your web site automatically.
- Arafasoft E-Book Creator - create eBooks
is easy tool to create E-books. Create a Self-Executable e-Books with one click!
- X2Net WebCompiler
is an eBook Creator and HTML Compiler.
- eBook Writer
Writing and publishing your own eBook.