Form1 Builder Software
Easily and quickly build fully featured and fully functional single file web forms for your website.
Form1 Builder runs in your web browser and allows you to easily build any web form. It provides a
single file form (no cgi) with a hidden email delivery address and an extensive range of benefits and
options including protection against form hijacking, email injection and email harvesting.
Software is available free for 7 day evaluation and can be downloaded from the links below. You can also
buy it from our website.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Intel Pentium II 350MHz
- 50 MB of disk space
|File Size:||57.5 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.00 to buy|
- User friendly click and build interface.
- Capacity to develop basic to complex forms easily and quickly.
- Quick Form option to generate a form with a couple of clicks.
- Designer Form click and add function so you can include any form fields you require.
- Ability to use an Existing Form as the base of a new form.
- Inbuilt file Upload function.
- All processing code is server side php scripting and protects your delivery email address from email harvesters.
- Auto Responder feature.
- Handles user Cookies and Variables.
- Detects Required variables.
- Includes email validity checks.
- Capacity to include an Email Copy.
- Processes all form fields automatically.
- From Email can be set as Form User in the form delivery email enabling email reply function.
- Verification Code can be automatically added to the form delivery email and used with an email filter to eliminate spam email.
- Display as HTML before submission option.
- Alphabetically sort data function.
- Form delivery email as plain text or multipart HTML format.
- Access Password option.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) integration.
- File Attachment capacity.
- Mathematical Functions can be incorporated.
- Form data can be sent as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) or a XML (Extensible Markup Language) data file attachment.
- Capacity to adjust SMPT Mailserver setting to match the server send_mail settings and domain mailserver.
- Ability to develop Multi Page Forms.
- Form memory to maintain form content and ensure input is never lost.