Family Health Care Manager
Family Health Care Manager manages your family’s medical expenses and tracks medical conditions; Track FSA Claims;
Track insurance claims; Track symptoms. See what you owe to providers, what your insurance company owes you, which
claims you need to submit, which claims are overdue, and much, much more!
Family Health Care Manager can help you with all of this and much more. Know exactly what you owe, what your insurance
company owes you, and which claims you need to submit. FHCM’s innovative dashboard view tells you at a glance the status
of all your medical finances and benefits, and lets you quickly see exactly which visits you need to submit and which you’re
waiting for your insurer to process. Track your deductibles and see if you’ve reached your out of pocket maximum. Know
at a glance how many physical therapy visits you have left. You’ll save money by tracking medical bills, reimbursements,
payments, and tax deductions.
Family Health Care Manager is designed to work the way you work. Data entry is intuitive. The design uses extensive
hyperlinking so you can almost always "get there from here". Most screens and activities can be reached from multiple
starting points. Entry of healthcare provider visits and insurance claims is flexible; you only enter as much data as is
helpful to you.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher
- 512MB of RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||34.0 MB|
Key Features of Family Health Care Manager:
- Track bills, insurance payments, write-offs, and your own payments
- Easy entry of healthcare provider visits – as much or as little detail as you like
- Keep your data private! No web entry - it's all on your computer.
- Identify claims that haven’t been processed
- Flag claims that were denied or in dispute so you can come back to them
- Multiple “installment” payments per visit
- Instantly see balances with all your providers
- Enter "statement" payments toward provider balance and optionally assign them to
- Quickly find expenses that need to be submitted for reimbursement
- Designate providers as in or out of network, allowing intelligent calculation of
deductibles and OOP expenses.
- Track your family’s medical expenses and medical conditions.
- Automatically track services that your insurance company limits and get a warning when
you are running out of your allowance for that service!
- Track non-provider expenses such as fitness benefits or durable medical equipment
- Easily track EOBs, Insurance Claims, and Flexible Spending Account Claims and Balances
- Intelligent calculation of expense eligibility for FSA reimbursement
- Track remaining balance on FSAs. FHCM warns you if you haven’t used up your contribution
as year-end approaches or if you still you have visits to submit as the deadline for submission of claims is approaching!
- Innovative dashboard view quickly shows you the status of deductibles and OOP expenses,
claims requiring your attention, provider balances, and FSA status. FHCM shows you what needs your attention most!