Energy Diary - logging food and activities during day
Energy Diary is free and effective way to control your weight. Main goal of Energy Diary is a logging food
and activities during day. Program contains database of 7146 foods with nutrition data for each food.
Program also contains database of 603 activities with energy expense for each activity.
Both, foods and activities, are separated to logical groups for better access while logging.
Your own foods? Why not. You can add next foods to list of existing foods.
Program after logging shows you summary of energy income and expense for each day.
Energy Diary can also log your body measurements. You can define goal and you can check its fulfillment.
And that all, simple with tables and graphs, shows you where is a problem with your effort.
- Windows XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.57 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.90 to buy|
Why Energy Diary?
Main Features of Energy Diary :
- Change your mind, Change your body, Change your life!
- Do you think you could improve your life?
- Do you have problems with your personal life?
- Are you unsatisfied with your body?
- Is it your body big, fat and disgusting?
- XXXL size is not enough for you?
- Needle of your weighing machine turned over three times?
- Do you want to see you all in your mirror?
- Do you want to buy only one place for plane?
- Do you want to be attractive?
- Possibility of multi user usage.
- Password protected user login.
- First time setup installation.
- Program registration.
- Logging of user weight and height.
- Computing BMI for user.
- Weight in kg and pounds.
- Height in cm and inches.
- Energy in kJ and kcal.
- Foods logging.
- Foods searching from 7146 foods of USDA food nutrient database.
- Creating list of recent foods.
- View of all nutrition data for foods.
- Activities logging.
- Activities searching from 603 activities.
- Creating list of recent activities.
- Creating user goals.
- Checking user goals with graph.
- Creating user foods with basic nutrient data.
- Simple diary for special records.
- Calendar for month with info about existing records for day and energy income and expense.
- Energy income and expense graph for month.
- Sugar income graph for month.
- Lipid (fat) income graph for month.
- Proteins income graph for month.
- Cholesterol income graph for month.
- Total energy income and expense for selected day.
- Total sugar income for selected day.
- Total lipid income for selected day.
- Total protein income for selected day.
- Total cholesterol income for selected day.