E-Mail Commander for Mac
Make sending out customized birthday cards, wedding invitations and newsletters a breeze!
We're all also aware of the painful redundancy of manually sending a newsletter, set of seasons greetings cards,
or wedding invitations in order to achieve personalization for each message. E-Mail Commander brings you up
to speed and takes care of all that fuss — simply have your list of contacts ready!
E-Mail Commander lets you send out uniquely customized e-mails to everyone in your database.
Insert variables in your contact database to further customize each message on the fly! Include current date/time,
dates, nicknames, addresses, phone numbers, or pretty much any other field you could dream up. Even insert a
special variable that'll write lines at random, or in sequential order.
With all this, you could hardly want for more, except we've also managed to fully integrate E-Mail Commander
with Address Book to allow you to quickly send out your message to any group you've previously created.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM or More
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Main Features of E-Mail Commander:
- WYSIWYG Editor for sending HTML e-mails to specify fonts, styles, and sizes
- Include attached images in the body of your e-mail
- Compose mixed, plain text, or html messages
- Randomize or sequentialize inserted variables
- SMTP SSL Server Support
- Specify custom headers
- Set the priority and precedence of the message
- Include additional recipient information in the body of the e-mail from the database
- Set the background color of styled messages
- Send to Address Book groups
- Rotate through a list of sender e-mails
- Attach files in sequence, randomly, or all at once.
- Send only to marked recipients
- Customize database field names
- Completely UTF-8 compatible
- Easily import and export recipient databases
- Cross platform compatible document format between the Mac and Windows versions
- Bounce Checker
- Duplicate Flagger .