EditRocket for Mac
EditRocket for Mac is a source code editor and text editor that allows programmers to edit, create, debug, and navigate source code
quickly and easily.
EditRocket for Mac is a source code editor and coding tools, it includes a wealth of features such as macros, coding inserts, plugins,
syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages, and much more, coding tools such as language specific sidekicks and code
builders, function / method navigators, program execution, and much more.
EditRocket for Mac is also a web development tools and validators that includes web tools such as a CSS style builder and HTML tag
builder, tag navigators, displaying web pages in a web browser, integration with local web servers, and much more, validators
for XML, HTML, and CSS with one-click navigation to the line causing the error. It has search and auto completion and lookup functions.
EditRocket for Mac is a file system browser and a file compare tool, which can browse files and directories in single-level or tree
mode. Create, move, rename, copy, delete, files. Perform file operations such as head, tail, get section, and more. it compares files similar
to the Unix diff command.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM or More
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||3.91 MB|
Key Features of EditRocket for Mac:
- Editing Tools
- Auto Tag Closure for XML and HTML
- Auto Tag Complete for HTML tags in PHP, JSP, and HTML pages
- Auto Code Block completion for C style languages when entering open curly brackets
- Auto system package procedure lookup / completion for PL/SQL
- Key Ahead functionality that is customizable by programming language for quickly entering text
- Bookmark functionality for quickly navigating through code.
- Recordable macros for quickly executing common tasks
- Select Text options for quickly selecting lines, paragraphs, words, and pages
- Delete Text options for quickly deleting lines, paragraphs, words, and pages
- Favorites and Recent Files options for bookmarking files or quickly viewing previously opened files
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Spell Checker
- Search Tools
- A Find / Replace / Replace All tool with options for regular expression searching, direction, selected lines vs. the whole document searching, case sensitivity, wrap search, whole wordd search, showing found lines, and counting found objects
- A Find / Replace In Files Tool for finding or replacing text in files that has the ability to recursively search directories.
- A Find in Open Editors tool for finding text containted in open editor tabs
- A Goto Line Tool for taking a user directly to the specified line
- A Match Bracket tool for matching brackets, parentheses, and curly braces
- A Match Tag Tool for matching XML or HTML tags
- A Replace Range Tool for replacing sections of lines
- File System Tools
- A File System Browser with the ability to show files on the user's machine in an expandable tree structure
- A Regular Expression capable search tool for searching files
- A Head tool for getting the first so many lines from a document as specified by the user
- A Tail Tool for getting the last so many lines from a document as specified by the user
- A Get Section Tool for getting text from the middle of a document
- Tools for renaming, moving, deleting, and copying files
- Tools for displaying File sizes, permissions, and other information
- A File Compare Tool for comparing files
- Programming Tools
- A CSS Style Builder for generating CSS style sheets
- A CSS Validator for validating CSS style sheets
- An HTML Validator for validating HTML content
- An HTML Tag builder for selecting HTML tags and their attributes and listeners
- An HTML Tidy tool for cleaning up HTML source
- An HTML Entity selector
- An XML Validator for validating XML syntax or validating against XML schemas
- An XML Tree View tool
- Java Tools for looking up methods, compiling Java, or generating getter and setter methods
- HTML Tools for encoding and decoding URLs, converting selections to hyperlinks, and wrapping selections or lines in tags
- XML Tools for converting characters to entities and entites to characters and wrapping selections in tags
- Integration with local web servers for JSP, PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby
- A Tag Navigator Tool for displaying a clickable list of all HTML or XML tags in a document
- A Function / Method Navigator Tool for displaying a clickable list of all programming language specific methods or functions in a document
- A Color Chooser Tool for choosing colors in HTML hex or RGB format
- Code Inserts for over 19 languages for quickly inserting code
- A Zip Utility for viewing the contents of Zip or Jar files
- Function / Method Lookup for quickly displaying a selectable list of functions or methods
- Customizable and Pre-built Templates for all supported programming languages
- A plugin API that allows users to write custom code to enhance EditRocket
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR EDITROCKET FOR MAC
- Light Edit
advanced easy-to-use source code editor for Windows
- BlazingTools Instant Source
is the first real-time HTML source viewer and editor, It lets you take a look at a web page's source code, to see how things are done.
- GWD Text Editor
is a powerful general purpose editor for plain text files and integrated developer environment for Borland C++, Java and Euphoria compilers
text editor on steroids, with more features than some word processors
- C++ Editor
It is a text editor for C++ programmers with color syntax highlighting.
- NoteVault - secure text editor
It is a simple to use, but yet a powerful and secure text editor.
- Boxer Text Editor
is a full-featured, general purpose text editor, but it also has many special features for HTML and website editing
- AptEdit U3
is text, HEX, HTML, column, terminal, and Programmers Editor.
- Antechinus Code Chameleon
can easily format, optimize and cleanup your scripts, programming code and web pages. Convert HTML to XHTML with the built-in source code beautifier.