DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
DVDFab Blu-ray is a Blu-ray copying/burning software. With 4 copy modes, you can backup Blu-ray to BD-R, DVDR
or hard drive in just one or a few clicks.
DVDFab Blu-ray can remove all known AACS copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live and UOPs, and BD+ copy protection.
It constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray copy protections. It even can compress BD-50 to single BD-25, BD-9
or BD-5 and burn to cheap blank DVD Disc (BD-9 and BD-5).
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy also can remove HD audio (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) to
save space for video when compression is needed. It includes internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to
install third party driver. Using DVDFab Blu-ray, you can open Blu-ray from disc, ISO image file or folder and preview
title like real Blu-ray player. The program supports both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||19.80 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $72.80 to buy|
Main Features of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy:
- 4 Blu-ray to Blu-ray copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
- Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a Blu-ray with just one click.
- Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
- Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray.
- Write Data: Burn existing Blu-ray folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray writer, or convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file.
- Compress BD-50 to BD-25/BD-9/BD-5.
- Very fast copying speed.
- Burn to any blank Blu-ray Disc (BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, BD-RE 50).
- Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray burners and blank Blu-ray discs.
- Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).