DreamCalc Scientific Calculator
DreamCalc is the smarter alternative to a hand-held Scientific Calculator for your PC or laptop!
You'll get the intuitive feel and productivity of using a professional hand-held, but one which adapts
to your way of working. Select from Reverse Polish Notation or two styles of algebraic input,
and with the optional ability to run in your Windows system tray--DreamCalc will always be
there whenever you need to reach for a calculator. DreamCalc also offers you a full range
of scientific functions, statistics, complex numbers, base-n logic, unit conversions,
built-in constants and a powerful polynomial solver. Because it is software,
it allows you to exchange your results and lists with your other applications.
It is a "must" for business, science, engineering and education.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003
- 32 MB RAM
- 20 MB Free Space
|File Size:||2.71 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $15.99 to buy|
DreamCalc Scientific Editions General Features:
Conversions & Constants Features:
- Algebraic & RPN Inputs
- Realistic User Interface & Skins
- Polynomial Solver
- Keyboard Input
- Complex Numbers
- Paper Roll Window
- Run from System Tray (optional)
- Engineering Modes
- Date Input & Calendar Functions
- International Number Formats
- Fixed Digit & Scientific Notation
- Natural Fraction Key (also converts any decimal to fraction)
- Multiple Memory Registers
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds (DMS)
- On-Screen Display of Input Expression
- Help & Keyboard Hints
- Main Window Roll-Up
- Windows Clipboard Support
- Full Backspace & undo Capability
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Hundreds of Supported Functions.
Financial Calculations Features:
- Over 630 Physical Constants
- Approx 80 Conversions (angles, area, energy, force, length, mass, speed, temperature etc)
- Commonly Used Constants Available on Keypad
- Intelligent PI Constant.
Statistical Calculations Features:
- Simple Profit Functions (COST, SELL, MAR)
- Percentage % Key.
Base-N & Logic Functions Features:
- Spreadsheet Style Data Input
- X-Y Data: Linear, Logarithmic, Power, Inverse, Exponential & Quadratic Regression
- On-Screen Regression Formula
- Weigthed (SD) Data: Averages, means, Standard Deviations, Modes, Medians & Standard Error
- Confidence Intervals (CI) & Normalized Variant (t)
- Sums and Range Calculations
- Probability Distributions & Critical Z Values
- Easily Export Data to other Applications.
- 2s Complement Arithmetic for 32 & 64 bit Integers
- Floating Point Base-N Arithmetic
- Any Radix from 2 to 16
- Logic Functions: OR, XOR, AND, MOD etc
- Big Endian to Little Endian Conversions
- Conversions to KB (kilobytes), MB, GB values etc
- Byte Grouping & Lead Zero Padding Options
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR DREAMCALC SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR |
- Fitness Calculators
Fitness Calculators are designed to calculate the following:The approximate percentage of body fat, Body Mass Index, number of burned calories for various activities, etc
- Interest Calculator
Interest Calculator calculate total after interest added for any sum with a single click
- Advanced Woman Calendar
It is a new easy to use user-friendly personal ovulation calendar of menstrual cycles, and safe days for love .
- Ideal Body Weight Calculator
Although our genes control the number of fat cells we have, this is not the only factor in weight management.
- Cost of Equity and WACC Calculator for Excel
This Microsoft Excel spreadsheet accepts several pieces of information about your business and calculates its cost of equity and weighted-average cost of capital (WACC)..
- Student Grade Calculator for Excel
akes easy work of grading students. It quickly weights the students grades on a per-assignment basis
- Baby Gender Calculator
is Periods with increased possibility for conceiving a baby boy or a baby girl
- Idea Value Calculator for Windows
allows the value of an idea to be estimated.
- Advanced Option Calculator
allows you to find option combinations having positive Mathematical Expectation.
- iOvulate Calculator
is a software tool that helps you determine which days you are more fertile so you can achieve pregnancy, based on calculations of your menstrual cycles.
- Farsight Calculator
Farsight Calculator is a feature calculator which allows to create your own calculation software.
- Psychrometric + Duct Calculator
A convenient, precise and powerful tool for HVAC&R engineers.