Cyberprinter Professional is a printer monitor and management software.
Cyberprinter Professional can allow you to keep track of all the printing activity at your business, establishing
an effective control over printing costs like paper, ink or toner. Usage easiness as well as unique features makes
Cyberprinter the first choice at internet cafes, schools, small business or corporations.
Cyberprinter Professional is for printout management which can monitor laser, ink jet and matrix printers; retrieve
and export page count, document name, Time and date of printout, and printer name to your favorite spreadsheet.
You need to pick one server and 10 client packs.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/ME/2003
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $129.00 to buy|
Key Features of Cyberprinter Professional:
Key Benefits of Cyberprinter Professional:
- Keep record of Document name, printed pages, copies, printer name, date, time, PC name, user name, printout color (color/BW), paper size.
- The only printer manager software with password protection to avoid unauthorized access to the settings panel.
- Requests password in order to exit software.
- Able to send daily log to any mailbox.
- Able to send daily log to a web server via FTP.
- Statistical reports by day or date range. Usage reports by user, by PC and by printer.
- You can assign cost per printed page depending on selected color (Color or Monochrome).
- You can assign cost per printed page depending on paper size, document name or printer name.
- Export printer log to your favourite spread sheet.
- Works with laser printers, inkjet and matrix printers
- Works with parallel printers, USB printers, printer servers, printers with integrated network adapter, wireless printers and remote internet printers.
- Supported languages English, Spanish and Portugues
- Support for communication with another application at the same PC using IPC (Inter Process Communication)
- Printout authorization by human supervisor (printout retention)
- Printer blocking when unauthorized program deactivation is pretended
- At Internet Cafes Cyberprinter will keep an accurate record of every printout
as well as cost related to these, modification of this log is unaccessible to operators. Printer retention
is very useful to avoid users from sending printouts to the printer that later they will not pay for.
- At Schools it can restrict access to printers by allowing printouts just when
supervisor grants them.
- At Small Business or corporations your can get usage report by user name or
printer name in order to establish cost cut or chargeback estrategies.
- Manufacturers of other software applications can communicate with Cyberprinter
and make use of all the information generated by it.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR CYBERPRINTER PROFESSIONAL
combine your printer and scanner into a photo copier using a small and fast program
- Advanced Printer Monitor
It is a real print queue manager tool for managing printers on your Windows Network.
is a software that allow system administrator to monitor and control printing in their corporate network
- Print Inspector
is a powerful print management and auditing solution for your corporate network
- ReaSoft PDF Printer Server Edition
is designed for use in a multi-user server environment. Print from any Windows application to create a PDF document.
- active Printer
is a small but mighty printer utility from Palick Soft. The idea behind this ingenious tool is brilliantly simple.
- Recipe Minder
is a fully featured Recipe Organizer designed to help you find and organize recipes with a variety of features.
- SQL Pretty Printer
a tool that will help you beautify your sql code, make it more readable, Convert monochrome sql code into colorful HTML.
is for Dockets and Reports Printing & Preview SDK to PocketPC.