Configuration Center Workgroup
Configuration Center is real-time windows based network configuration management software for Telnet SSH
and SNMP devices from any vendor that backup configurations, monitor history changes, compare changes and
restore configurations of network devices.
The software overcome the need of using several vendor specific configuration tools in multi vendor devices environment
and helps to control and reduce configuration errors in IT environments.
Configuration Center software is designed to save time and reduce configuration errors in distributed
administration environment by monitoring and collecting devices configuration from any network location.
The software monitoring engine can be operated manually by user request or run automatically on specific dates and times.
The software can provides dynamic actions like executing commands or sending specific SNMP trap or email
on specific configuration changes. It can also provides reporting, logging and exporting capabilities that can
be used for enhanced management of current and historical network devices configuration.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- A 800 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Key Features of Configuration Center Workgroup:
- Provides real-time network configuration management.
- Support configuration monitoring of manageable devices from any vendor.
- Support Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 network devices configuration.
- Enables automatic actions capabilities such as e-mail, SNMP traps and command execution.
- Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Provides enhanced statistics and reports including L2 and L3 interfaces options.
- Provides automatic configuration backup on specific dates and times.
- Provides historical network configuration management capabilities.
- Provides configuration changes on any number of devices.
- Provides network configuration comparison.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Configuration Center Workgroup |
- IPetC Premium
enhanced network profile utility for Windows that makes you free from the inconvenience of changing network configuration each time you change your location
is a shell (GUI) for configuring Apache web servers.
- WinSSHD - Secure Windows Remote Access
is designed to help you keep track of upcoming events through the pop-up window reminders, e-mail or SMS messages
- SilverSHielD PRO
SilverSHielD PRO is a tiny SSH (SSH2) and SFTP server for Windows.
dbQwikMySSH connects to remote MySQL databases over secure SSH connections.
- SNMP Data Logger
SNMP Data Logger retrieves and logs values from SNMP agents to disk, Excel, database.
- Ssh Tunnel Easy
An innovative ssh tunneling software, it can make an encrypted ssh tunnel between your machine and ssh server host, then tunnel your program TCP connection automatically through this encrypted tunnel to data forwarded.
- Visual SCSI Explorer for Windows
Testing of SCSI devices under Windows 2000. Visualization of SCSI host configuration.
- Flash Memory Toolkit
Flash Memory Toolkit gets the most out of flash memory card or USB stick.